Thread: Transformers Rising game app now out

Default Transformers Rising game app now out

First up, I'm a bit confused by this game app, so excuse me if I get something wrong here.

News has come out in the last day that the next game app for the Western market (which should include us) is now out, and is called Transformers Rising.

Now, since I'm not one who uses game apps or follows much about them, this is where it gets a little confusing (for me).

This Transformers Rising game appears to just be an English version of the Chinese game of the same name that was released middle of last year... but it was my understanding at that time, that that game was just a Chinese version of the Legends game.
    Apparently not I guess, otherwise today's "Rising" game would be the same as the "Legends" game... so either today's game is not the Chinese game, or the Chinese game was NOT a Chinese version of the Legends game.

I'm sure some of you mobile gamers will educate the rest of us about this.

I downloaded it ..
    It guided me through a few things and then said - there you go
    Each battle of cards seems to be automatic, I don't seem to have any control at all

Very confused.
    Probably will delete

i played through a couple of the betas, it's pretty good. a fair bit more in depth than 'legends' but also slightly more grindy.

it's a completely different game from 'legends' although it does use some of the same art for the cards. initially it was only meant for china i believe, to possibly replace legends. some of the legends community members i think are slightly responsible for opening the developers up to the suggestion of bringing it other areas.