Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JB-Hifi 20% Off Cost DVD & Blu-Ray sale (28/04/12)

Default JB-Hifi 20% Off Cost DVD & Blu-Ray sale (28/04/12)

Sorry for the extremely late notice guys, but JB-Hifi are having a 20% Off Staff Price (Cost Price) sale on all CDs, DVDs & Blu-Rays today (28/04/12); So head out and grab yourselves some TF related bargains.
    (I just got one of these for $75! )

*Edit to include CDs.
    Last edited by Hursticon; 28th April 2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Updated details of sale.

The two stores I went to in VIC just have an advertised 20% off marked price sale on (for DVD, Bluray and CDs) not off staff/cost price. Still some good prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The two stores I went to in VIC just have an advertised 20% off marked price sale on (for DVD, Bluray and CDs) not off staff/cost price. Still some good prices.
    I quizzed my brother (JB employee) on CDs and they're not included unfortunately.
    Last edited by Hursticon; 28th April 2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Information no longer factual.

This may be heresy on a transformers board, but I'm hoping to plug a few gaps in my Dr Who dvd collection

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    This may be heresy on a transformers board, but I'm hoping to plug a few gaps in my Dr Who dvd collection
    Not at all man as I believe Dr. Who had some form of interaction with the UK G1 comics (I think ); at any rate, Hursticon approves of Daleks greatly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I quizzed my brother (JB employee) on CDs and they're not included unfortunately.
    This is the email I was sent from JB yesterday and saw the same deals in store (in VIC anyway)

Dear Paul,

It's Super Saturday at*JB*Hi-Fi Tomorrow! Get a sneak peak at some of the Massive savings storewide

Check out the Price Breakthrough on the Soniq 32" LCD TV! Only $199 and only while stocks last!
    Fancy a flick! Save a massive 20% off all DVD and Blu-Ray Movies and TV Shows!
    Sing it loud! 20% off all CD & DVD music!
    Need a new computer? There is no better time to purchase a computer with 20% off all Acer, Dell, & Toshiba Computers
    PSVita madness! Get the PSVita with bonus Game 'Unchartered: Golden Abyss' and Hive starterpack for only $348!
    Get in store or jump online*on Saturday and*grab yourself a great deal. JB, you've done it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    This is the email I was sent from JB yesterday and saw the same deals in store (in VIC anyway)
    Ah ok, well I'm just relaying what has been told to me by an NSW employee who's on the floor at the moment (My Bro); so perhaps there is some differing between states on what's comprising the...

wait...

Just got another msg stating that CDs are indeed included in the sale, it's just not appearing on their systems for some reason rather his store didn't have any signage up regarding CDs so staff didn't know - So you are spot on Paulbot and I recanter my previous post.
    Last edited by Hursticon; 28th April 2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Further clarification as to details.

SON OF A GUN I WAS ASLEEP FOR THE AFTERNOON AND WAS AT WORK THIS MORNING!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    SON OF A GUN I WAS ASLEEP FOR THE AFTERNOON AND WAS AT WORK THIS MORNING!
    You might be able to still get the discount in their online store (was working still about 6pm) and shipping was free for DVDs I was considering.

dammit, missed out