Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: KOs of 1987 Japanese exclusive Headmaster Heads + more

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    good on you jay! If he hasn't already approached you, can by proxy I request that you "hold" 1 set for liegeprime?
    They were all requested before I even purchased, so no spare I'm afraid. I recommend everyone else does what I did and make an eBay saved search. Each time he put up a new one, I've gotten the email alert and been able to get in in time.

Just got an e-mail from eBay saying the item had been pulled due to being counterfeit - somewhat surprising given the amount of KOs I've reported that *are* trying to pass themselves off as authentic which get ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHandsomeCrab View Post
    Just got an e-mail from eBay saying the item had been pulled due to being counterfeit - somewhat surprising given the amount of KOs I've reported that *are* trying to pass themselves off as authentic which get ignored.
    I'm not really surprised with the amount of international attention these things are getting and how quickly the sets are selling out.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

For buying "reproductions", I have made my wife displeased , I must have pissed a few people on this board off as well, I have endured the set being shipped to limbo (Singapore-Australia, deet, error address), re-shipped back to me, and have waited an eternity for them to arrive.

But here they are, the iOffer "superise Headmasters"... in both coloured and white.

I'm going to cower in my basement now.

Last edited by heroic_decepticon; 19th July 2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: damn grammar

Well I just bought one from Ioffer just a few moments ago.... Hopefully it doesnt get sent to the wrong address like your did HD...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Well I just bought one from Ioffer just a few moments ago.... Hopefully it doesnt get sent to the wrong address like your did HD...
    good stuff. you're welcome to join me in the basement. My white ones does not have a box. Come to think of it, I should have bought 2 coloured sets and swapped out the coloured ones with the white ones... oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon
    Eruntalon waits to see if anyone is ever going to do a comparison between the authentic headmaster warriors and the KO's
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    good stuff. you're welcome to join me in the basement.
    We wont be alone HD, Im bringing NOt headmasters in NOt Teletran with NOt Spike and Sparkplug to have some tea and NOt energon cubes ..... in the basement NOt Arcee and NOt Springer ( keeping my fingers crossed , Kyle) will join us soon....... in the basement

@ Eruntalon: I can only do a comparison of one headmaster though - Lord Zarak, all the rest I dont have em... at all hence why I wanted this set. I have a Brave Max Spike but certainly not a Grand Max Spike. Perhaps shots with other original headmasters (e.g. Duros et al, not the ones in the set) I can make heheheh.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

You guys are making it real hard to not to give into the Dark side

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    You guys are making it real hard to not to give into the Dark side
    Ooh but there's plenty of good things you can do in the dark, kup hehehehe

I wonder if Ill be shot if I start a "Non-official Products Acquisitions thread"