Thread: Lost Light Fest

Default Lost Light Fest

Hi gang, some fans of MTMTE on Twitter are using October's issue break for MTMTE (the Revolutions one shot is in Nov and then #1 of Lost Light kicks off in december) as well as the online art community's "Inktober" to have the 'lost light fest'

I've gotten back into drawing and sketching, posting stuff up with the hashtag #lostlightfest

Here's my Chromedome from yesterday:

If you're of any arty nature (photos, cosplay, drawing, etc) and love MTMTE, join in!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

I like the pic, and I've seen plenty of that hashtag being retweeted over the last two days as well as some art from others I follow, such as Lcz128. Makes me tempted to get a pen out and doodle.

Yeah, that's been me. Since I got back from my holiday and being at TF Nation the urge to draw has overtaken me, and this is a fun way to practice and enjoy it. I'm also finding it supremely therapeutic!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Been posting my stuff up on my instagram, just finished my Perceptor and will start on Pipes soon!

Thinking of doing hi res scans of my entries and putting them together as a *FREE* PDF to download.

Highlighted free so I don't get a sermon from Gok

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Been posting my stuff up on my instagram, just finished my Perceptor and will start on Pipes soon!

Thinking of doing hi res scans of my entries and putting them together as a *FREE* PDF to download.
    Followed! Really nice art dude. Can't wait for Pipes! Yeah, I know I certainly wouldn't want any of those as Hi res scans...
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Followed! Really nice art dude. Can't wait for Pipes! Yeah, I know I certainly wouldn't want any of those as Hi res scans...
    Thanks!