Page 656 of 833 FirstFirst ... 636646651652653654655656657658659660661666676 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Toy world Southland has a box of deluxe studio series on the floor in the boys toy aisle. Had 1 voyager prime but I snagged it and no leaders. Staff had no clue

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Nothing studio series at highpoint in any of the shops, seems someone already asked toyworld as well before I got there, they reckon in a few weeks or so they might get stock

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Nothing studio series at highpoint in any of the shops, seems someone already asked toyworld as well before I got there, they reckon in a few weeks or so they might get stock
    Thanks. You saved me a trip tomorrow.

Toyworld central (Docklands) has the entire studio series range. I just picked up blackout, grimlock and soundwave

I saw a whole bunch of the studio series wave 1 deluxe, voyager & leaders at TRU Waurn Ponds. Prices were pretty much the same as Toyworld.

Picked up SS OP at Toy Kingdom Fountain Gate. Still saw a Blackout and another OP. 1:30 hour drive from home @_@

Quote Originally Posted by justinkane95 View Post
    Toy world Southland has a box of deluxe studio series on the floor in the boys toy aisle. Had 1 voyager prime but I snagged it and no leaders. Staff had no clue
    The deluxes had made it on the shelf by this morning at Southland. No Stinger though.

Target had Titan Masters with clearance tags of $8 (had a range of them left including Shuffler and Repugnus).

At Westfield Doncaster this afternoon, Myer has 20% off toys, and has multiples of all of the Wave 1 of the POTP deluxes. Big W and TRU don't have many TFs. I didn't see Movie Studio series at all in Doncaster.

(I didn't check Target.)
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

In the CBD this afternoon, Myer has 20% off toys, and has multiples of all of the Wave 1 of the POTP deluxes. I didn't see Movie Studio series at all there. Also has a lot of TR Soundwaves, if anyone is still looking for one.
    Last edited by High_Q; 9th April 2018 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added information
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Went to Highpoint earlier today. Just checked TRU which has all the studio sets but no PotP deluxes or Leaders. Checked Myer, no Potp Leaders but at least one set of Deluxes and about 4 Trypticons. No Studio sets. Didn't check Big W or Target
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot