Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546475262 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

I brought one of each. I'm thinking of giving Bumblebee to my son (unless he doesn't want it... which is always a possibility with Bumblebee) and undecided what I am doing with Sideswipe... was going to show him to my son first to gauge reaction and decide from there.

Edit: Son decided he wanted Sideswipe not Bumblebee. Do you want him Griffin?
    Last edited by Bladestorm; 20th May 2015 at 07:49 PM.

Some of wave 3 RID toys were in stock at Amazon (but scalpers got in fast and now charging US$22 for Legends).
    Legends Fixit & Underbite, and Warrior Jazz & Sideswipe.

That means Wave 3 should show up here soon... if we get much exposure of wave 2 that is.

Found the Kabaya Optimus/Megatron/Starscream sets today.
    Unfortunately even though they were sealed as a set, when I got them home they had been opened on the base (I'm guessing the store wanted to pull out the clear versions)...
    They did have Megatron selling individually on the shelf but no one else.

Cost me HK$98 for the set of 3.

Since they were all open, here's what they look like bagged:

And here's Optimus put together. I won't be keeping or constructing the others in the set since the boxes are open and I prefer my set boxes to remain mint sealed.

And his size in relation to other figures... (He's the little guy next to QT Convoy in front of DMK-01's foot)

Kreo brick-boxes are also now being found in "Dollar stores" in America... which are different boxes of an assortment of odd bricks, plus a Kreon.
    Probably good value at US$5, compared to their usual pricing.

Generations Leader Thundercracker has now been found at a major US Retailer (ToysRUs)... the same week of Ultra Magnus being found there.

This came out a while ago in America (bonus pack of the Mega 1-step Bbee with Legion Stinger at Walmart), probably even last year, but I'm just noting it here to remind me later to add it to the toy Checklist the next time it is updated.

RID 3-step wave 3 Steeljaw has been found in American retail stores.

The second wave of the RID Hero Mashers (Clampdown, Strongarm, Optimus) have been found in the UK, so will probably show up here soon too, as we got in the first wave before anyone else.
    And surprisingly, the RID Hero Mashers haven't been seen at all in America... where you'd most likely find the full range of the toylines.

Looks like we aren't the only country to get end-of-series toylines offloaded at discount stores, as the 2014 wave 2 of Kreo Microchangers have been found in America at the "Dollar Tree" store for just US$1 each.
    (they probably won't show up here though as I've seen in the last week Wave 1 boxes showing up at Woolies and TRU, so Hasbro Australia probably had too much stock on hand to need to order in wave 2)

Another store added to my list for BotCon.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looks like we aren't the only country to get end-of-series toylines offloaded at discount stores, as the 2014 wave 2 of Kreo Microchangers have been found in America at the "Dollar Tree" store for just US$1 each.
    (they probably won't show up here though as I've seen in the last week Wave 1 boxes showing up at Woolies and TRU, so Hasbro Australia probably had too much stock on hand to need to order in wave 2)

Another store added to my list for BotCon.
    And this sir is my order for a full set of them. Although aren't these the ones that are properly blind bagged with no codes so the bags will be hit and miss.