Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyful June!

So here is a pic of my Exhaust, the green cheverons have been changed. But the rest of the paint looks untouched??? Compaired to the link that you suppied. The red cheveron is still their. Maybe TFSource missed this one.

Last edited by crankcase76; 3rd June 2015 at 08:52 PM.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    So here is a pic of my Exhaust, the green cheverons have been changed. But the rest of the paint looks untouched??? Compaired to the link that you suppied. The red cheveron is still their. Maybe TFSource missed this one.

Looks like the general release version, untouched by TF source. The green is as the revised (and only officially released) version looks. Talk about luck!

Sideswipe and Prowl thanks to Ploughmans Lunch

And Sunstreaker thanks to klystron

TAV 07 Roadblock from Griffin. Thanks!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Got Air Raid this week

^
    Nice third party feet and hands for your combiners
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    ^
    Nice third party feet and hands for your combiners
    I got the Perfect Effect black and purple sets. Using the feet but not the hands. The hands tilt up and down and aren't a solid peg like the official hands, which makes holding the weapons harder. The chunky official hands look good with the feet. I'd only use the hands for non weapon poses.

It really has been a quiet collecting year for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Got Air Raid this week

This is the first pic of local completed combiners I have seen. Superion looks much better than Menasor in my opinion. Good call on only using the PE feet, the PE hands look a little too segmented for my liking. I am looking forward to seeing CW Defensor with PE feet because he looks to have children size feet in the pics I have seen.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    This is the first pic of local completed combiners I have seen. Superion looks much better than Menasor in my opinion. Good call on only using the PE feet, the PE hands look a little too segmented for my liking. I am looking forward to seeing CW Defensor with PE feet because he looks to have children size feet in the pics I have seen.
    It's been hard tracking down all the combiner wars figures with the delay between wave 1 and 2 and the fact alot of retailers have been really slow to get stock in and on shelves.

I got dragstrip and silverbolt first from toys r us. Firefly, Skydive and Alphabravo from Target. Then the long wait for wave 2. Found Brakedown, Dead End and Off Road at Myer. I ordered Quickslinger and Break Neck from Robotkingdom and they arrived a few weeks ago. So was still trying to hunt down Motormaster and Air Raid which I eventually found on an Aussie ebay store in perth The Little Toy Company (http://stores.ebay.com.au/the-little-toy-co ).

Spent a good bit of time back and forth from the shops over the last month hoping motormaster and air raid were going to turn up in stores. Didn't want to order everything from robotkingdom due to our poor aussie dollar.