Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 80909596979899100

Thread: Animated Toy Sightings!

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default message for Griffin

griffin, could you set the animated toy sighting forums back to the way it used to be, I dont know if it is me or a lack of new tf figures but fewer people seem to be using the state based system. perhaps a compromise? an animated toy sightings forum with sub forums organised by state? how does that sound [should keep everyone happy]

thanks for your time
    thanks for your forum

morg176

i reckon there is a lack of new TF figures hence nobody is posting.
    if you do require to know a particular figure and need help within your state (where is shellharbour anyway?) i think it's Sydney?...then ask fellow local fans for any particular sightings. i'm sure someone knows where to get an old animated toy if it's still available

VIC Sighting by STL whom just called:

4 x Animated Jetfire/Jetstorm $21 (at 30% off) at Toy Kingdom Broadmeadows - Campbellfield store.

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    griffin, could you set the animated toy sighting forums back to the way it used to be, I dont know if it is me or a lack of new tf figures but fewer people seem to be using the state based system. perhaps a compromise? an animated toy sightings forum with sub forums organised by state? how does that sound [should keep everyone happy]

thanks for your time
    thanks for your forum

morg176
    The poll on the issue was in favour of the state based system, by 2 to 1. Your suggestion though, would still require people to split up their sightings postings, which defeats the purpose of the incentive of making it easier to report sightings in the one posting.
    It is indeed a lack of new product that is limiting the number of sightings being reported, so we may need to see if we get more traffic when new stuff does start appearing.

I can reopen the series based topics for anyone who prefers to use them, but the best compromise I can offer is to have someone else (me if I have the time) to copy new and significant sightings from the all-in-one (convenient) posts, into the separate series topics.

The reason there are fewer sightings at the moment is because stores have generally not yet restocked their toys after Christmas. Give them time. Personally, I'm keeping my eye on the First Sightings thread, as I have all the Animated toys I want that are currently out - all the new toys I want haven't yet been released in Australia (come on, Shockwave and Swindle!)