Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Titans Return Toyline: Rumors, Speculation, Ideas etc

HasTakTom could probably do something similar to TR Rewind with Reflector if they really wanted. Scout class with a reasonably G1-faithful (single Viewfinder-esque) Robot, generic camera, and shoehorned-in 'tank/cybertronian hovercar' mode.
    Plus an MP Reflector probably wouldn't be too hard to do engineering-wise, though it's a little short on repaint/remold potential.

I still quite like my little Perfect Effect Scouting Force set myself, small as they are, but an official/mass-marketable camera Reflector could be done pretty easily.

Not a bad idea. Spectro, Viewfinder and Spyglass could all have separate alt modes (e.g. tank, hovercar, shoehorn ), then all three of them combine to form a camera.

I was looking at early Marvel issues from Simon Furman's run, and I noticed the cast was looking a lot like my Titans Return shelf...

I know people want a Titan-class Scorponok, but I want a Leader class that can go stand across the battlefield from Powermaster Optimus Prime.

I also thought that since Ratchet didn't get a CW release (except from BotCon), a new deluxe Titans Return Ratchet could be good too.

My other wish list item would be a Titan Master class Ratbat - Senator Ratbat style head and a bat accessory that turns into a weapon. (Also a ready repaint/tool to be Wingthing or maybe Sights to go with a deluxe Jackpot.)

Edit: thanks Mods for applying my suggestion
    Last edited by Paulbot; 7th February 2017 at 07:29 AM.

Well I just laybyed the Rodimus wave of TR Deluxes. I would prefer a TT version of all the characters but TT has been winding down the Legends line in recent months so I don't know if they will release those characters.

Takara will release all the Hasbro toys in some form even if not right away. (They are even going out of their way to reuse the Hasbro-only heads!).

I've been thinking about that delay with TT reveals of their versions of Hot Rod, Kup, Broadside, etc but know they'll come.

Problem is it could be years, remember Deluxe Black Shadow?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I know people want a Titan-class Scorponok, but I want a Leader class that can go stand across the battlefield from Powermaster Optimus Prime.
    I need this! I'd take a Voyager scaled version with regular bot proportions (not a hulking brute). Would be great if we could get both incarnations of Scorponok. His character in the Marvel comics was great, but I also really enjoyed Zarak as the manipulative supervillain from the Headmaster anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    My other wish list item would be a Titan Master class Ratbat - Senator Ratbat style head and a bat accessory that turns into a weapon. (Also a ready repaint/tool to be Wingthing or maybe Sights to go with a deluxe Jackpot.)
    That gets me thinking. If they're willing to do a Senator Ratbat, would they also do a Voyager Shockwave with a separate Titan Master Senator Shockwave head to perform our own empurata?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I need this! I'd take a Voyager scaled version with regular bot proportions (not a hulking brute). Would be great if we could get both incarnations of Scorponok. His character in the Marvel comics was great, but I also really enjoyed Zarak as the manipulative supervillain from the Headmaster anime.

That gets me thinking. If they're willing to do a Senator Ratbat, would they also do a Voyager Shockwave with a separate Titan Master Senator Shockwave head to perform our own empurata?
    I'd personally go for a new Voyager scale Optimus, Blaster, Megatron and Soundwave that are more 1984 inspired in Prime and Megatron's case personally over the recent Leader Classes (and yes I know cassettes wouldn't work for SW and B). I feel like the big bots should be Voyager with the huge bots like Magnus and Jetfire being Leader and the city bots being Titan. That is why I never bought the Leader scale Seekers (sorry they shelf warmed because I didn't buy them)

On the flip side aside from Shockwave I think they have been using Legends Class correctly in the last couple of years.

I've said before that I would've loved to have seen Fortress Maximus released as a Leader Class toy based on his IDW model, but alas this never happened. So because Fort Max is a Titan Class, I'd also like to see Scorponok as a Titan Class.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    That is why I never bought the Leader scale Seekers (sorry they shelf warmed because I didn't buy them)
    At least Hasbro didn't push their luck and produce another 8-30 Seekers out of that mould

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I've said before that I would've loved to have seen Fortress Maximus released as a Leader Class toy based on his IDW model, but alas this never happened. So because Fort Max is a Titan Class, I'd also like to see Scorponok as a Titan Class.
    I wouldn't mind the size difference between a Voyager (Furman-esque) Scorponok and a Titan Class (non-Furman) Fort Max. With those two level headed and compromising leaders from different continuities the Transformers has the greatest chance at peace.

If TFCC were still around, they could have given Cerebros a slight remould and given it a beige/purple repaint to create a Headmaster Lord Zarak. That would make everyone (or maybe just me) flip out!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!