Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers 2007 movie score cheap.

Default Transformers 2007 movie score cheap.

Hey kids,
    I was just having a look on Fishpond and I found the score for the 2007 movie for $4.41 including free shipping.

I already have it but for that price I'm getting another as a backup.

At that price it's worth getting just for the "Arrival to Earth" track.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Managed to end up buying the Transformers Prime score as well. About the same price as ebay, still from the States mind you but yeah. $22, not bad at all.

unavaliable

People still listen to CD's Even in my car I'm playing music off a USB that plugs straight into the centre console. It's only a 4GB USB but from memory I have approx. 40 albums on it.

I could never go back to CD's. They get scratched, break, friends borrow them and never give them back etc. etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of my CD collection and I have HEAPS, but I look at them more as a relic from the past to be admired.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    unavaliable
    Hopefully they get some more back in.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    People still listen to CD's Even in my car I'm playing music off a USB that plugs straight into the centre console. It's only a 4GB USB but from memory I have approx. 40 albums on it.

I could never go back to CD's. They get scratched, break, friends borrow them and never give them back etc. etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of my CD collection and I have HEAPS, but I look at them more as a relic from the past to be admired.
    I listen to Cd's at home on my big stereo. otherwise I have my entire music collection ripped and play it from my phone, at work and in the car. 99% of my music can be found in my cd collection.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I listen to Cd's at home on my big stereo. otherwise I have my entire music collection ripped and play it from my phone, at work and in the car. 99% of my music can be found in my cd collection.
    My feelings towards the subject almost exactly dude; I utterly love buying CDs (New & Old ) as I much prefer to own a physical/hard copy of things, I then simply rip them and hence ensure that the CD, its case & any other contents remain in pristine condition.

So yeah, I don't view them as a relic but rather consider them to be a much better bang for one's buck compared to a downloaded .mp3 (Legal or Illegal) - I have something to actually show for the money & I can ensure a superior .mp3 file that isn't locked to some arse-hat of a company's software &/or hardware.

Cassette tapes!, now there's a relic never worth admiring! - As I think most of us have been here before:
    (Not to mention the abysmal sound quality!)

I also like the "Album" that a CD is, liner notes, song lyrics. in the case of the Lord Of the Rings - the complete recordings, Multiple disks with the score on them, a DVD with the score in 5.1 Surround sound and a multi page booklet written by the composer discussing how he approached the music his intentions and other facets of developing the film score.

the artwork on the newest CAT EMPIRE Album is by Graeme Base, and looks spectacular.

I don't really like buying a full CD of an artist as most of the songs are garbage anyway. I only like certain songs so it's best for me to download it. I used to love buying my Cassingles in the early 90s. I've had that movie score for years now and still listen to it. I can't believe 2007 was almost 7 years ago now.

BOOO.

This arrived this weekend and it turned out to be the score for Revenge of the fallen.

The listing said transformers but the image, unless it's been changed, was for Revenge of the fallen and I didn't notice.

I'd guess that's just fishpond striking again unfortunately