Page 649 of 833 FirstFirst ... 629639644645646647648649650651652653654659669 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

At Doncaster Westfield this afternoon, I saw the following at Myer:
    POTP Jazz, Slash, Liege Maximo (Skullgrin), Starscream, Beachcomber (what a nice figure!) and Windcharger.

At TRU, i noticed only POTP Beachcomber and Windcharger.

I didn't check Zing, Target or Big W.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Visited Southland shopping centre today and saw four each of Swoop and Slug at Toyworld as well as two each of Jazz. Dreadwind is the most plentiful of the POTP deluxes wherever you look. Legends class is also plentiful between Toyworld, Target and Myer. Also saw a Grimlock at Target.

The biggest news though is the leader class ones. You'll find 3x Rodimus Prime and 1x Optimus Prime at Myer.
    Last edited by shockNwave; 18th February 2018 at 08:38 PM.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toys R Us and Myer in Frankston now have PoTP figures, though no store in the area seems to stock the Leader class at all. K-Mart still has nothing on their shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Toys R Us and Myer in Frankston now have PoTP figures, though no store in the area seems to stock the Leader class at all. K-Mart still has nothing on their shelves.
    There seems to be a delay in K-mart getting these out. Could it be that they're locked in negotiations with Hasbro over the price of the deluxes? Because if so, I hope K-mart wins out and we finally get decent prices.

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    There seems to be a delay in K-mart getting these out. Could it be that they're locked in negotiations with Hasbro over the price of the deluxes? Because if so, I hope K-mart wins out and we finally get decent prices.
    PotP-wise, I can personally live without the deluxes (though the Dinobots and female Autobots are super-tempting and cool); but the bit that irks me is how difficult it is to find the Leaders. I've only seen Rodimus Prime once (it was during a sale, so I regret not picking it up), but I've not seen a single Optimus Prime, and that's the main PotP figure I'm gunning for. It's strange because Optimus Primes are usually abundant. Ah well, hopefully when Kmart and Big W stock PotP, they'll order a lot of Optimus

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    If it weren't for it's May release date I'd suspect they're not restocking until it's time to put the merch out for the Han Solo movie because the Star Wars pegs were also empty for just as long a time but that's too far away. Maybe they're too broke to pay Hasbro right now? You never really hear about K-Mart doing well, only new plans to 'revitalise' it but that could be a case of selective memory on my part

TRU Doncaster has the following POTP on shelves:
    Rodimus Prime (3x), Slug (3x), Swoop (2x), Dreadwind (2x), Windcharger, Beachcomber, Micronus (5x), Liege Max (5x), Vector Prime (x5).
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Maybe they're too broke to pay Hasbro right now? You never really hear about K-Mart doing well, only new plans to 'revitalise' it but that could be a case of selective memory on my part
    Kmart is making record profits ATM, they're destroying Target so if $$ was the concern, it's strange Target got the stock first (esp as they are owed by the same company anyway?)

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Before I forget again more POTP stuff in werribee plaza

-Target
    few scatterings of deluxes, 2 starscreams no grimlocks, be aware one was moved and some stock may have gone as another person was checking out the stock, another collector maybe
    -Toys R us
    2 Rodimus, full deluxes and prime masters with a few legends, no voyagers
    -Myer
    Same as my last visit but with only a few kickbacks, again no voyagers or leaders of POTP, they moved their position again
    -Big W, kmart, zing
    Basically nothing POTP related but if you want mpm03 bumblebee at full price zing has you there

That may have been me you saw hYpNoS, I was at Werribee today. Although maybe not since when I was checking out the stuff there, there was still a Grimlock at Target.

Since hYpNoS already covered everything else i’ll Just add that there were some TR Sligslingers at Toyworld.