Page 80 of 136 FirstFirst ... 6070757677787980818283848590100 ... LastLast

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by twizz View Post
    The Goldbergs is good "afew G1 TF sightings there!" and other 80's goodness
    The Goldbergs is awesome! One of my favourite shows at the moment

Wow Star wars rebels season 2 opener episode didn't disappoint ....a great follow up to the season 1 finale reveal.... Can't wait for the rest of the season now.....

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Anyone here watched Sense8 yet? Thoughts?
    Slow. Great that they feature characters of diversity and all that, but there kinda needs to be a strong story behind it all. Ep 1 is basically a bunch of characters doing stuff that doesn't make a lot of sense. My feeling is that by the end of the pilot, you should know basically what the heck is going on. I'm just into episode 2 and still wondering what the point of it all is. It was compared to Lost in one review I read, I can see why. All mystery, no pay-off.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Slow. Great that they feature characters of diversity and all that, but there kinda needs to be a strong story behind it all. Ep 1 is basically a bunch of characters doing stuff that doesn't make a lot of sense. My feeling is that by the end of the pilot, you should know basically what the heck is going on. I'm just into episode 2 and still wondering what the point of it all is. It was compared to Lost in one review I read, I can see why. All mystery, no pay-off.
    the actual concept is cool....but it just drag on too much about each character life which are pretty boring drama ... for the whole season ... only around epi 10 -12 that it actually worth watching ....

....the van damme storyline is pretty cool...

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Thanks M-bot I think I'll give this one a miss. There are so many other good shows out there at the moment. Speaking of which, if anyone is into American Football dramas, check out Baller. It stars none other than The Rock
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    The Goldbergs is awesome! One of my favourite shows at the moment
    Yeah they had a whole episode dedicated to the shock of Optimus Prime dying in the 80s Transformers movie

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Speaking of which, if anyone is into American Football dramas, check out Baller. It stars none other than The Rock
    I am and I will, thanks!

Wife watches Castle which stars Nathan Fillion. I walk in on an episode where someone is murdered at a sci fi convention. Fillion (who plays Richard Castle) is complaining about crappy sci fi. The police detective he shadows asked why he hates sci fi? He replies "I like good Sci Fi. Star Trek, Battlestar, that awesome Joss Whedon show"....

HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Wife watches Castle which stars Nathan Fillion. I walk in on an episode where someone is murdered at a sci fi convention. Fillion (who plays Richard Castle) is complaining about crappy sci fi. The police detective he shadows asked why he hates sci fi? He replies "I like good Sci Fi. Star Trek, Battlestar, that awesome Joss Whedon show"....

heh

I must admit my little bloke went to be a bit later than he usually does because I was finishing watching that Big Bang episode with James Earl Jones - thats gotta be one of the funniest episodes! "I LIKE STAR WARS TOO!"