• Worth it simply because it's free with great artwork

9 42.86%
  • Not worth it - a boring/poor game

9 42.86%
  • Would not even consider playing

1 4.76%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Review - Transformers Legends

I deleted the app a few weeks back, spent about $3 all up to get a Red Alert and someone else, not because theyw ere good cards, but because I loved the artwork.

As others have said, you cannot get the top cards without shelling out big bucks and ridiculous amounts of time. I feel sad and sorry for the people shelling out triple digits plus for digital artwork.

Release a real cardset of these and I'm all over it, until then, will not even think about it again.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Even $3 per event was getting generous. The worst part is for $100+ I don't expect crappy service and there was huge lags and people missing cards.

The guys that run Transformers Legends are now running a poll for fans to suggest characters to be used in one of their upcoming games:

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...episode/28567/

They have put a few provisos about who can be suggested. They have to be from G1, apparently none of the big names or big characters are allowed and no-one who has more than one alt mode.

They forgot to ban Action master characters though What say we all vote and put down Krok or Gutcruncher? That would stuff'em!

I think they need to rename their cards. Right now it's:

Level 1: Common
    Level 2: Uncommon
    Level 3: Rare
    Level 4: Super Rare

Considering they are now up to Level 7 cards those names don't seem to apply. When you turn in your gold or even silver or bronze medals you get a TON of level 4 cards! I remember being so excited when I first got a Lvl 4 Ironhide a year ago - now I get like 10 of him whenever I turn in a bunch of gold medals! It really should be:

1: Not worth mentioning
    2: Barely register
    3: Common
    4: Slightly less but still pretty damn common

I think this game might be nearing the end of its short lifespan

I swear they must use me as a gauge for this game. Its like:

Staff1: "That Aussie dude that has been playing for years and never spent a cent now has an entire hand of level 6 cards!"

Staff2:
    "He does? Crap! That probably means that noone is buying the level 7's anymore. What shall we do to invigorate the game and get some cash rolling back in?"

Staff1: "Introduce Level 8's?"

Staff2:
    "Freak-ing Genius!"

So yeah, a level 8 Menasor card just got released

yeah it's pretty crazy. power creep is stupid high. the episode raider cards are R6 and R7 now too, gonna be ridiculous trying to get some and upgrade them! rewards look whacky too, so overall just another glitchy episode event.

Wow - you can really see the game in its death throws now. Lots of bugs and mistakes they don't bother to fix, constant reuse of art, comps where no one is playing (in the latest I've put in NO effort yet I'm in the top 7500 and the second highest scorer in my team) and the repeat of the same events .

Let's hoe they try and squeeze a last few bucks out making an art book. As it is they are using some for CW trading cards