Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All Hail Megatron #13-#16

Default All Hail Megatron #13-#16

The All Hail Megaton series is being extended.

The four issue CODA, is a coda no more, instead being incorporated into the main series, and gaining the numbers #13-#16.

All this and more info from RyallTime, the blog of IDW's Editor-in_chief.

Much like the UK Movie comics and the TF:Animated comics, issues #13-316 of AHm will contain two 11 page stories, handled by various creative teams. Simon Furman is back, and it is confirmed that Nick Roche will be handling a story that will hopefully close the yawning inconsistency of Kup between the end of his Spotlight and the beginning of AHM.

The two covers for AHM #13 are previewed, both feature Prime and Ironhide.

More information regaring the Transformers Comics post AHM will be revealed at Botcon.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Aparently Coda is going to focus on fixing the continuity issues such as what happened to Kup and so forth.

Not a huge fan of such short stories, reminds me of the old Autbots Earthforce days. Still it could be interesting.

I'm more interested in what the next big thing post AHM will be? Assuming AHM ever ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I'm more interested in what the next big thing post AHM will be? Assuming AHM ever ends.
    Rumours abound on the IDW Boards concerning an ongoing series set post AHM, but since IDW have been so far reluctant to make an ongoing (need their #1 issues for sales) I'm not sure how true the rumours should be considered.

IDW in the past have said things that are a bit misleading too. I guess we won't really know what is going on until we read the first issue. However wasn't Furman announced as the writer of the coming issues rather than McCarthy?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    IDW in the past have said things that are a bit misleading too. I guess we won't really know what is going on until we read the first issue. However wasn't Furman announced as the writer of the coming issues rather than McCarthy?
    Furman is only writing one or two stories of the 8 in the Coda.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Furman is only writing one or two stories of the 8 in the Coda.
    If its McCarthy writing the rest again, I hope he gets his act together because he has proven that he is capable of writing a good story better than Volume 1 of AHM.

Nick Roche is penning a Kup story that bridges the events of his Spotlight and his appearance in AHM.

I think, but do not quote me that Mike Costa might be writing a story for Coda too.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Nick Roche is penning a Kup story that bridges the events of his Spotlight and his appearance in AHM.

I think, but do not quote me that Mike Costa might be writing a story for Coda too.
    Michael Costa, the former NSW treasurer and Transport minister is penning Coda??? Oh noes! Poor Astrotrain, he will be late or canceled

Man... im getting a serious headache jumping back and fourth, back and fourth between furmans 3 'ation volumes, stormbringer, all the spotlight issues, AHM, maximum dinobots....and now AHM coda....

can somebody please post for me the correct reading order for all these comics up to circa may 2009????