Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Ultra-Pro gaming supplies

Default Transformers Ultra-Pro gaming supplies

For those into gaming cards or trading cards, there are now licensed Transformers themed cards supplies, like card folders, card sleeves and deck boxes.... perfect for all those hundreds of Transformers biocards and toy artwork cards that have been released over the years.
    (not sure if these have been produced yet, or if they will show up in Australia - maybe you could get them through comic shops)

I'd certainly love to use Transformers themed binders and sleeves, as I've been using boring plain, generic stuff so far...

Heh - I was going to do a thread in the collections area showing off all the different TF trading cards (well the ones I have anyway).

God damn those Kiss Player cards are disturbing - Kremzeek looks like a venereal disease breaking free

Do you reckon those folders take normal sleeves? I don't particularly need themed sleeves - just the folder.

Looks like the Ultra-Pro site doesn't sell online and you have to go into a store and there are only 3 here in Aus - might make it a bit annoying to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    For anyone looking for these, they have shown up at ozgameshop.com
    That's good to know, even though pricey for what they are, I just realised they come with enough sleeves to hold 360 cards, so not too bad.

are these just fancy cardboard boxes?

These are individual card sleeves? I'm trying to figure out if they are transparent? what makes them 'transformers' product except for the packaging?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    That's good to know, even though pricey for what they are, I just realised they come with enough sleeves to hold 360 cards, so not too bad.

These are individual card sleeves? I'm trying to figure out if they are transparent? what makes them 'transformers' product except for the packaging?
    I reckon they are just boxes. As for the individual sleeves, I’ll let ya know when mine show up

Excellent news. I might have to get two just for the free shipping (over $50)... as I think I will probably need it.
    They also have a generic Transformers binder, if you don't like Optimus. Not sure why it is $2.50 dearer though.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Excellent news. I might have to get two just for the free shipping (over $50)... as I think I will probably need it.
    They also have a generic Transformers binder, if you don't like Optimus. Not sure why it is $2.50 dearer though.
    so it makes sense to have both autobot and decepticon cards in the same binder. I'd think it was the more popular design.

if I decide to get one, it will probably be that one. The optimus one needs to have megatron on the opposite cover.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

if I decide to get one, it will probably be that one. The optimus one needs to have megatron on the opposite cover.
    Heh - that’s exactly why I got the generic symbol one. Especially since I think I have more Con cards than Bot ones

Since I'm very familiar with these kind of products
    Just a fancy box yes. Can hold 80 or so cards in sleeves or loose.
    65 individual card sleeves, clear one side decepticon logo on the other.

I wouldnt mind that logo card folder but it's a bit much for what it is, I mean kmart sell the Pokemon ones of those (same brand and size) for $16.
    Edit: Ok on further inspection it seems that the Transformers one may have twice as many pages as the normal pokemon ones, however I still think it's overpriced for what it is

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I wouldnt mind that logo card folder but it's a bit much for what it is, I mean kmart sell the Pokemon ones of those (same brand and size) for $16.
    Edit: Ok on further inspection it seems that the Transformers one may have twice as many pages as the normal pokemon ones, however I still think it's overpriced for what it is
    Yeah, they are a bit dear. But I've had the same Collector Card album for 20 years and this will be only the 2nd one I've ever bought. Since this is a bi-decade purchase I don't mind spending a couple of extra bucks. It also works for me as I can transfer all my TF ones to it, then my original one can house all my other cards (The Tick, Home Improvement and AFL).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

If you need to pad your order to pass the $50 mark they have the Tremors Anthology (all 5 flicks of one of the best film franchises ever!) for only $22 on blu ray! It's how I came across this in the first place