Page 956 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 936946951952953954955956957958959960961966976 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,560 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Could someone please post a link or images of what the RID Season 3 DVD covers look like? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Could someone please post a link or images of what the RID Season 3 DVD covers look like? Thanks.
    Only one volume released so far.... link and pictures here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I was looking at getting season one of RiD15 on DVD.
    JBHiFi has four different options (ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR)
    Other then price, what's the difference between them?
    The episodes and formats would all be the same (26 episodes in standard DVD format)... it just looks like both versions (DVD only, and DVD with Figurine) have had a second release in the last year.

ONE and THREE are just the cartoon episodes, with ONE released in 2015 and THREE released in 2017.

TWO and FOUR are the episodes packed with a figurine of Optimus, with TWO being released in 2018 (only a couple weeks ago) and FOUR being released in 2016.
    As to why TWO is so much more expensive than FOUR... no idea. They appear to be identical, so maybe the got the second batch really cheap and their inventory system is telling them it is "different" to the first batch, so have kept them at different prices.
    The same is probably the case for ONE and THREE, as the newer release is a fair bit cheaper than the first release in 2015.

If you don't want the Optimus figurine, buy number ONE, for $15 (on sale at the moment.
    If you did want the figurine, buy number TWO, for $30.

hmm well the one I marked THREE says "Collectors Edition" on the cover, so wondering what makes it for collectors.
    I think FOUR might be THREE just with the pop, like how TWO is ONE with the pop, but not certain.
    Hopefully someone has the "Collectors Edition" and can say what makes it so collectible.
    PS: I mentioned it here but the pop version (probably the one marked TWO in my previous post) is $15 at Target so price isnt really any issue, just trying to find out if there are any other differences between the versions.

I have THREE the Collector’s edition. It has nothing special compared to the other releases except for a box around the four individual dvd releases. ONE looks like the single case release (seen in Griffin’s second pic here http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=25367

I threw the box away.

If anyone ever wanted to know how to correctly pronounce the names of the G1 Trainbots, I've made this quick pronunciation video guide here.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I have THREE the Collector’s edition. It has nothing special compared to the other releases except for a box around the four individual dvd releases. ONE looks like the single case release (seen in Griffin’s second pic here http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=25367

I threw the box away.
    Cheers, from the picture on JB wasnt sure if it was a slipcover over a tin or a lenticular cover or what, that clears up a lot, thanks

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    I wonder about the state our community when someone who I assumed very knowledgeable about all things transformers is serious about stuff like this. It really does make me not want to interact with other collectors at all.
    The state of our community is sound. One outliar doesn't skew the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    The state of our community is sound. One outliar doesn't skew the outcome.
    Freudian Slip?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Freudian Slip?
    I had to look that up.

Freudian Slip (noun):
    an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.