Page 881 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 861871876877878879880881882883884885886891901 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I initially thought that the lack of remoulding there was due to budget reasons... but given the significantly higher price tag on this toy over Metroplex, I find it harder to swallow that excuse. (-_-)
    Yeah the price I'm not to thrilled about. But I don't want to miss out and end up paying even more. So I'm taking the risk

Going to Adelaide for a few days. I see there are 3 Toys R Us and 3 Comic Shops. Are any to be recommended over the others? OR are there any other good stores there one can find TF's at?

Any interesting/decent TF stuff worth getting from the UK atm?

I just had an interesting thought...

Do the RotF Scout Human Alliance figures scale with the old Dino Riders toys? I seem to recall the Dino Riders being roughly the same size, albeit rather more chunky.

Would someone be able to post some hi res pics of TR Fortress Maximus' stickers please? I'm trying to translate the text but some of it is so small that I can't read it, and my phone camera isn't good enough to take decent enough pics for me to enlarge to read.

Thanks

For those that purchased a Masterpiece Ramjet, did you get a collector coin with it.

I received mine last week from PC and there was no coin, the listing says there was a coin but if there wasn't actually a coin I don't want to be chasing ghosts.
    I have emailed them and I'm yet to receive a reply.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Mine didn't come with a coin. Can't seem to find any evidence that such a coin exists either.

PC confirmed no coin in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    For those that purchased a Masterpiece Ramjet, did you get a collector coin with it.

I received mine last week from PC and there was no coin, the listing says there was a coin but if there wasn't actually a coin I don't want to be chasing ghosts.
    I have emailed them and I'm yet to receive a reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Mine didn't come with a coin. Can't seem to find any evidence that such a coin exists either.
    Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    PC confirmed no coin in this post.
    Thanks guys,
    I received an email from PC overnight, stating that there was no coin produced. You would have thought they'd remove the detail from the listing to avoid confusion.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Thanks guys,
    I received an email from PC overnight, stating that there was no coin produced. You would have thought they'd remove the detail from the listing to avoid confusion.
    Totally agree. Removing the factually incorrect statement from the description shouldn't be too much effort.

Whilst on the topic of PC & MP-Ramjet, does anyone know what this statement taken from their FB page means exactly?
    We do reserve to right to cancel and ban any customer who feels there is some other form of recourse against PC for simply trying to provide them a exclusive toy at a low price.