Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Masterpiece Sunstorm!

Great news! Just lost on bidding on MP Sunstorm
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 11th February 2014 at 08:39 AM.

i wonder if he'll come with all the accessories that takara sunstorm came with or will he just be another thundercracker/acidstorm with the mp-03 accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    i wonder if he'll come with all the accessories that takara sunstorm came with or will he just be another thundercracker/acidstorm with the mp-03 accessories.
    good question hey....he doesn't need the cape and crown ...I rather a stand for him instead

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    good question hey....he doesn't need the cape and crown ...I rather a stand for him instead
    Good point.

While I have every G1 character depicted with the Classics Seeker mould I only have the 3 main Seekers for the MP line. I just realised that the reason I ended up not buying Takara Sunstorm was the two tone paint job. If Hasbro comes up with a solid colour for their Sunstorm I might get it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    No, Bitstream, Hotlink and Sunstorm are clearly different than the Rainmakers.
    I know, but I said "as far as I'm concerned" -- i.e. Acid Storm, Sunstorm and Bitstream are considered Rainmakers in the Gokiverse.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Damn, i was really hoping for MP11 Starscream!

Good for guys that want one though.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Great news! Just lost on bidding on MP Sundtorm
    LOL i was probably bidding against you hahahaha YAY FOR US!

one thing no one has mentioned yet... Doesn't anyone care about the art on the TakTom boxes and how awesome they are as part of the collection as well?

Quote Originally Posted by WeallscreamforStarscream View Post
    one thing no one has mentioned yet... Doesn't anyone care about the art on the TakTom boxes and how awesome they are as part of the collection as well?
    No. I don't buy TFs for the boxes. And even if I did, the difference in retail price means that you would essentially be paying $60+ for a pretty box.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Just to reiterate Trent's point, some people like the boxes and even keep them MISB (which is ludicrous ) But on a serious note, to each their own, and at the end of the day we are all fans

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    No. I don't buy TFs for the boxes. And even if I did, the difference in retail price means that you would essentially be paying $60+ for a pretty box.
    +1
    Nice! I like the way you go. I don't need the box, if that was the case everything would almost be Takara issued. In fact I be happy to pay less as long as the robot is complete.

I was so close in buying the Takara one, glad I held back. This is indeed news, hope it comes into Aust TRU with a release date with enough stocks.

I am getting this so it can go with my acid storm.