Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beast Hunters Titans

Default Beast Hunters Titans

Just like the TFPrime "Titans" (Optimus and Bumblebee), the Beast Hunters Titans look to be released after their toy series has ended as well.
    (how can such simply designed and sculpted toys take so long to make?)
    And just like the TFPrime and Movie Titans, these ones make Actionmasters look awesome in comparison.

There look to be four of them - Bumblebee, Optimus, (Sharkticon) Megatron, Shockwave.

Said to be the "16 inch class", which is the larger Titans (the smaller ones are 12 inch).

i am sorry but "NO"

Look like upsized Happy Meal toys.

I still think they look like bubblebath bottles.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    I still think they look like bubblebath bottles.
    where is the like button

Megatran Guest

All the extensive focus group testing & they came up with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    All the extensive focus group testing & they came up with this?
    Makes one wonder ei? Do they want to sell their toys or not? If they really want to waste plastic or come up with figures that are gonna fly off the shelves? Whose responsible for giving this waste of materials a go? Mebbe griffin can ask these questions on the upcoming Botcon Hasbro panel... toned down of course coz they might throw you out the hall bossbot if they are asked in such brutally honest way. But yeah that will be my entry questions if you ever need some. Coz really for them to waste effort, investment on such outright meh items ( and were talking worldwide production numbers here) ....WHY? Surely there are more figures that can be released but they decide not to and they give us reasons which to fanboys of course would not be acceptable or logical - like a proper Arcee figure for years, or that time they didn't even consider making even a prototype constructicon/ Omega figure for Animated series. Now they come up with these gargantuan plastic crap? What's their logic in producing crap that will surely shelfwarm... if they wanna throw money away then just donate it to charity, that's more useful than these figures will ever be.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

It's almost like they're aimed at children who like the characters but not necessarily the transformations or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    It's almost like they're aimed at children who like the characters but not necessarily the transformations or something...
    Yeah but with the titan class price tag, that's hi-way robbery...Hasbro Style
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

In Target today I saw the Hasbro's 12" Titan Captain America toys which look a world better than their TF versions. Cap seems to have the same sort of poseability, but the molded and painted detail is really well done.