Page 285 of 467 FirstFirst ... 265275280281282283284285286287288289290295305 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Was the two finger salute the default hand setup for that MGS game?

What's mad max like, I'm kinda interested (when I eventually gets me a PS4)
    Haha nah that was done by me haha. I actually bought Mad Max for my nephew, so I'll be able to play it in a week when I see him, I'm also interested to see how it is.

Good not great, think Shadow of Mordor. Horribly repetitive but worth getting it on the cheap. Needs actual aussie voices. Good PC version.

I've been all across Brisbane cbd and I'm yet to glimpse a single stand alone infinity Boba Fett. Is he available in store yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunches View Post
    I've been all across Brisbane cbd and I'm yet to glimpse a single stand alone infinity Boba Fett. Is he available in store yet?
    Only in the PS4 special edition and the PS4 console bundle, he will probably be available to purchase separately at Christmas time.

I love the Power Glove! It's so Bad. Everything Else is Child's Play!
    Well, at first it wasn't so easy..I discovered the hard way that the NTSC (US) Power Glove does not work with Australian consoles due to a voltage difference in the controller port. When I first plugged it in, I saw that all the sensor lights lit up solid when they should be blinking based on Glove position/action ..DOH!

At first I thought the Power Glove or Ultra Sonic sensors were busted but then I did a bit of research and read that NTSC NES controllers cannot be used with PAL consoles due to a slight voltage difference in the console ports. I am not one to give up so I continued looking and figured this would be what's happening with the Power Glove since ast it's core, it is just a fancy controller.

I saw that there was a simple mod to convert NTSC controllers to PAL so I decided to apply the mod on the Power Glove using 3.6k resistors from JayCar (50c for 8). The Power Glove does not directly connect to the NES but the Sensors do through a controller box - That's where the NES plug is so I applied the Mod there. It took some trial and error since it is different to a standard NES controller board and it worked!

..Welll as good as a Power Glove can

lol...that awesome Kup.... i remember how hype i was at getting the glove ... and how bad it was ....

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    lol...that awesome Kup.... i remember how hype i was at getting the glove ... and how bad it was ....
    There might be something to the glove after all. It seems that it's not that it doesn't work but that you need to make sure the microphone sensors are properly placed and more importantly, you need to extensively train yourself to use it.

There is this Asian guy on Youtube who plays SMBros like a pro using the glove.

So does anyone else here play the Forza series on Xbox One? I have a design for the Lamborghini Countach that I made in FM5 that's based on MP Sideswipe and I've just imported it to the FM6 community. I'd appreciate it if you guys raced with my design in either game. As it says in my sig my Gamertag's DELTAprime so look for that when your looking at the designs for the Countach.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I keep hearing mixed things about Mad Max. Some saying it's the best game ever (not likely) to it's crap (not sure I believe those people either). I think it might be a good game to get on sale for something like $20 a year from now.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Currently I've gone back and started playing games that I've had for a while and never played/finished.

First cab off the rank is Dantes Inferno. This game is just so bs hard it reminds me of Castlevania in it's epic way it turns someone into a swearing monster. I'm playing on normal difficulty and I'm just getting annihilated in the same spot for what seemed like forever last night. Gonna have to drop the difficulty to easy and see if that helps