Page 5 of 124 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Transformers Trivia Game Thread!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    *Spppttt* (Sound of spitting out coffee)

Wow i got one right

OK (Wow pressures on)

Q: Name the three Autobot Double Targetmasters from 1988?
    Ah well lets see now, there's Landfill aka Décharge (Flintlock #5 & Silencer #6), Quickmix aka Mixture (Ricochet #2 & Boomer #1), Scoop aka Pelleteur (Holepunch #3 & Tracer #4).

That was so easy it's embarrasing
    'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream

Question New Q

Entering 'Smug Mode'

I'm not sure if my last answer contravenes the rules, does it oh Great and powerful Gok, keeper of the law? :P

If it doesn't my next question should be easy too, keeping it on the 1988 theme...

What's the name of that annoying little gun who rides around on Wilder's shoulder in the badly dubbed english version of Super God Master Force?

(Actually, I'm not sure whether this question can count since I'm not aware that the badly dubbed version was ever licenced hy Hasbro or Takara, Gok can you shed any light? - general aside not actual question)
    Last edited by Ark-Ivor; 30th January 2008 at 02:14 AM.
    Ghost of Starscream

Man i diddn't even get a chance to say your right....

Some of us don't know the TF dictionary.

Red face Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    Man i diddn't even get a chance to say your right....

Some of us don't know the TF dictionary.
    Sorry for stealing your thunder Soundwarp, I should've waited, it was most impollite of me.

Think yourself lucky, there isn't much call for intimate knowledge on the Beast Formers of 1987 or the difference between Powermasters and Power Masters, and people just think you're sick if you mention the Breast Force, but thats just the sort of eHobby exclusive Junkion Detritis that's cluttering up my brain...
    Need to write it down so I can forget it
    But then I didn't choose the nom-du-plume Ark-Ivor (archiver) for nothing
    Last edited by Ark-Ivor; 30th January 2008 at 01:06 PM.
    Ghost of Starscream

NP mate i was just chuffed at getting a question right :P

Ark-Ivor: Your answer is fine. It's okay to provide more information so long as it forms part of a single answer. Rule 6.0 exists to stop people from cheating my "flooding" e.g.: if a question contained the words "which Autobot..." and someone answered by posting the names of every Autobot in existence knowing that at least one of their answers would be right, then the answer is invalid. That is what the rule was intended to prevent. It had the unfortunate and unintended side-effect of thwarting TDD's legitimate answer to your last question, hence why the rule was since modified to accomodate such answers. So yeah, under the new retconned version of Rule 6.0 your answer definitely counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ark-Ivor
    I should've waited, it was most impollite of me.
    No worries. I've added and amendment to rule 3.0 to reflect this (see Rule 3.5) so let's keep this in mind in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ark-Ivor
    (Actually, I'm not sure whether this question can count since I'm not aware that the badly dubbed version was ever licenced hy Hasbro or Takara, Gok can you shed any light? - general aside not actual question)
    The StarTV dubs now feature on the Madman Entertainment DVDs and also on the Metrodome DVDs for The Headmasters - which are officially licensed - so your question is fine.

I know his official name (Browning), but not sure what the StarTV dub called him.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

B.M.

(I have to type extra crap in to make this post long enough for the board to accept )

I finally got to fixing that minimum character requirement in postings. It only requires one character now, not ten (it's default setting).