Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: TFC Toys Next Project: Superion!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/t...92162583_n.jpg

Apparently the writing on the board says he will be made up of six members...
    According to some guy on facebook apparently. No one else has managed to confirm this yet so it's probably best to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    According to some guy on facebook apparently. No one else has managed to confirm this yet so it's probably best to wait and see.
    Certainly raises a number of questions doesn't it? - I honestly can't picture a 6 component Not-Superion myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Could it be a typo? - As I don't know how that'd even work, engineering-wise.
    The Chinese characters for five and six are fairly different, I think it's hard for it to be an unintentional typo.

That said, even though the characters state "Six combine", I'd like to see more text before and after the description before I would be certain that's indeed what it means - the context can change the meaning quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    The Chinese characters for five and six are fairly different, I think it's hard for it to be an unintentional typo.
    I will openly admit that unless it's written in Anglophone, I cannot read/understand it; You seem to know what you're talking about Sam so I'll take your word for it dude.

That said, even though the characters state "Six combine", I'd like to see more text before and after the description before I would be certain that's indeed what it means - the context can change the meaning quite easily.
    The plot indeed thickens!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I will openly admit that unless it's written in Anglophone, I cannot read/understand it; You seem to know what you're talking about Sam so I'll take your word for it dude.

The plot indeed thickens!
    Just to clarify, I can only read some of it, because I was brought up in Hong Kong, where the traditional form of Chinese was used. Those who grew up in China would understand the simplified / modern form of Chinese, which is the form of the text in the picture.

I might post the link to my dad and ask him.

Interesting news, I was hopping Silverbolt would actually be an SST, though from the silhouette he looks like a Blackbird. I do quite like the first two they've shown though. jet modes look decent and not questionable like some of Hercules vehicle components.

So if there is a sixth team member are we to call him Barrel Roll?

I guess these will just be really really big Micromaster Aerialbots..

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post

So if there is a sixth team member are we to call him Barrel Roll?
    It would be kind of cool if they do but I am not sure if Barrel Roll will be part of Superion because he is green!

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Barrel_Roll

Sixth member will likely be a drone plane made up of the hands/feet/thighs etc. Didn't TFC actually say something along those lines initially?

Ok, I was able to get the traditional Chinese form of the words in this picture:http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/t...92162583_n.jpg

and essentially it means "Small flying squadron six-member combination team Uranos".

(Literally translates as "Flying small team six combination Uranos")