Page 13 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    But that's not really a hard thing to do now, is it?

Usually yes. Jealousy along with other inherent human weaknesses like shame and guilt I've all but eradicated from my psyche.

Just seeing Fungal get those beautiful big Space Police and Mtron sets and one of my grails in Deep Freeze Defender is enough to stir up that unfamiliar feeling though.

Thanks for the pics Stompy. Im sure to get this set, now that I see the sharks are indeed Great Whites! Niiiiice.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Haha, it's not sharks that can bite you in half, it's now sharks that can just swallow you whole. Why do they need guns again?
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Aye the new shark molds are brilliant.

Just finished building my 8633: Mission 4: Speedboat Rescue. Fantastic set, really pleased with it, not going to bother with a picture seeing as Stompy has already posted one. Now I just need to pick up 8635: Mission 6: Mobile Command Center which is the only other Agents set I want. I'm really looking forward to what other new Agents sets Lego decide to bring out if they do.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Are the sharks bigger than the usual lego sharks? Im thinking of getting the agents sets as well. Fungal I told you which Kmart has it in my PM although itll be very far from you I suppose, just leave your car in nearest train stn from you and go by train, Kmart in that area is near train station. Kmart is at the back of Westpoint which is next to the train station itself. about 10-15 minutes walk thru Westpoint.
    Thanks Leige, but low and behold, Agents appeared at my local K-mart today (had a look during lunchbreak). Kinda pricey I thought so I'm gonna wait for a sale. Still looking for Mars Mission though. And DD, wait till you see my classic space lego purchases next week.......
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Heh, that's the funniest thing today. A shark eating shark, and they still need to put guns on it.

Quick, put an oxygen tank in its mouth and have a minifig with a spear gun pointed at it.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Those are some great pics. Can't wait to pic up Agents stuff.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by piratescratch View Post
    Aye the new shark molds are brilliant.

OOO. Shark on Shark action, just how I like it.
    I didn't realise how big they were. I knew they were bigger but not that big. Now I can see why the price is so high
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Man... the new Mars Mission sets and Agents are indeed very tempting...

Got bored. Decided to take pics of my Mars Mission sets. Only missing the Alien Mothership, the Rocket Base and a couple of the impulse size sets. Not too interested in the Alien Mothership especially since it doesn't have a proper human vehicle included. Waiting for the Rocket Base to drop in price in some of the overstocked stores.

Human Cast (whom I believe are evil as they are harvesting the Martians):

Martian Defense Army:

Human Vehicles:

Note the Hypersonic Aircraft (Top Middle) is large with a wingspan of 50cm. So these are BIG sets.

Human Vehicles Split-up:

Martians Vehicles - Stealth Mode:

Martians Vehicles - Attack Mode:

Humans Evil Experiments to Power their vehicles:

Yep, the humans are invading Mars to gather power crystals that these martians possess. This is the engine room of set 7645.

My favorite Mars Mission set - 7699 Armored Mobile Drilling Unit:

Houses an aircraft that houses a small bike-like vehicle. At 40cmx20cm, this sucker is big.

7649 Ultra Drill Walker:

Main unit turns into a heavy duty laser drilling unit. Cockpit detaches as a carrier craft (note boxes on roof) which houses a small transport craft inside.

7644 Hypersonic Operations Aircraft:

This thing is BIG. The two cockpits up front detaches, one forming as a light scout craft, the other a heavily armed attack craft. Main unit turns into a tower which swivels down from the back and houses a small drill tank. There is a small alien extraction lab in the center with a nicely detailed engine core.
    Last edited by Stompy; 7th September 2008 at 02:37 AM.