Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: December's Decorations

Quote Originally Posted by iscreamonstars View Post
    Get home home work to find my parcel from RK, so now proud owner of Gen Rhinox Waspy Skids and Goldbug Dreadwing
    Rabidly Jelly!

Minus the nerf longshot cs-6 and about 50 projectiles. I got all of this for $10, pretty damn good score today. Was wrapped. Especially with Potatoptimus and the old McDonalds Changeables.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Just got MP-11

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Had quite an eventful morning today. On the way to the collector zone fair i went past a few flea markets. My wife spotted a lady selling her sons entire TF collection. Managed to buy the whole lot off her for $100. I dont know much about these but i think it was a good deal as there were nearly 50 TFs here so worked out to be about $2 each.
    Quite happy that they almost all came complete including paperwork
    SCORE! The kid had taste! 16+ of them I want.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Especially with Potatoptimus and the old McDonalds Changeables.
    Optimash Prime. Those aren't his arms though (I trust the rest of the parts are inside his bum ). The McDonalds Transformers are pretty cool. While they weren't explicitly marketed as Transformers in Australia, they were marketed as Transformers in other markets (e.g. Hong Kong). So there's an argument that they can count as Transformers (as much as Battle Beasts can count as Beastformers I suppose). I've never seen the Soft Serve Cone one before! That must be another one that never got released here. We only got a few here, there are lots more from overseas markets (e.g. Big Breakfast, McMuffin etc.). Sucked in on getting those Cyber Stompers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Optimash Prime. Those aren't his arms though (I trust the rest of the parts are inside his bum ). The McDonalds Transformers are pretty cool. While they weren't explicitly marketed as Transformers in Australia, they were marketed as Transformers in other markets (e.g. Hong Kong). So there's an argument that they can count as Transformers (as much as Battle Beasts can count as Beastformers I suppose). I've never seen the Soft Serve Cone one before! That must be another one that never got released here. We only got a few here, there are lots more from overseas markets (e.g. Big Breakfast, McMuffin etc.). Sucked in on getting those Cyber Stompers.
    Haha yeah, sadly no arms and chest plate, but it works within reason. The Mcdonalds toys already released some dinosaur versions. So thus why the cone isn't as familiar.

BH Smokescreen has arrived!!! Now all i need are Breakdown, Dreadwing & Skyquake!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Not December Delights?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie View Post
    Not December Delights?
    Gotta Decorate that Christmas tree!

Got this guy yesterday