Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2011 New Year's Resolutions

Well I managed to do all my resolutions, even though I forgot what they were lol.

I lost weight, got fit.

Cleaned up room and my TF collection too.

Woo.

Well, I lost weight, just not the good way. Got my guitar, started playing and learning. Can't remember what else I set lol.

As for this years is to finally record some new material, already started on that with coming up with a new song, music and lyrics for a 2 part song. Buy a new car, pay off debts, enjoy myself rather than be stressed all the time. Finish writing my story and creating my concept album for it, get it made into a comic book too. Start going to gym, start loving life more than I have previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    I didn't bother making any NY resolutions this year cause if history repeats itself (which it tends to do), I'm not going to keep them anyway Ah well, it doesn't matter... the worlds supposed to end next year anyway
    I met all my resolutions and exceeded them Not only did I quit smoking last April, but I also started exercising (bought some runners with the money I saved from not smoking) and lost weight.

2011 really did suck but thinking about what I achieved on a personal level, there are some definite silver linings.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]