Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: May things-n-bits

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Some acquisitions. Actually these are all of my acquisitions in the past month!

1. Henkei Sunstreaker MOSC
    2. Henkei Grimlock MOSC (my buddy Ultra Magnus is going to have a field day when he sees this one --> I got this for fun, seriously and because its so, so cheap)
    3. United Drift MOSC
    4. Perfect Effect SFX Scouting Force MIB

*snip*

Now, PE "Reflector", my, what a fan release. After 10 mediocre releases (ie: PE-01 to PE-10), Perfect Effect has finally nailed it.

To my mind, this is by far the best release and a near perfect homage to G1 Reflector - in fact, its even better than G1 Reflector because the 'bots look like Reflector did in the cartoon. Spectro and Spyglass are also subtly coloured differently so that one can identify which is which. The set is just packed with accessories, all of which has a lot of play value. If the plastic quality is better, I could almost have mistaken this for a FansProject release, just based on the design and execution itself, and that is saying a lot about how far Perfect Effect has come.

*snip*
    Great to see a post from you Heroic, rather busy as of late I understand?
    Some cool acquisitions on the Henkei front dude as with Drift and those awesome little PE 'Reflector' dudes!
    Though I 've only seen them trough video and still photography myself, I would have to agree that their design, execution and engineering is quite impressive though it is interesting that both yourself and Liege mention the plastic quality because I admittedly never thought about that - But I'm quite pleased with PE Shadow Warrior/Rumble/Frenzy's plastic so I'll have to try and organise acquiring a set of these.

My acquisitions today are courtesy of Odelay:

Energon, Autobot - Omega Supreme
    Cybertron, Autobot - Primus
    Armada, Decepticon - Tidalwave

These are some really big lads and it is nice to finally purchase some non-deluxe figures for a change.
    Primus was required as my collection needed an answer to Unicron, Tidalwave was acquired due to his appearance in the PS2 Armada Transformers game and Omega Supreme whilst having quite unfavourable colours, was described to me by Bartrim and The Damned as being quite an excellent figure considering the, IMO, horrible era that he and the others belong to.

I love these big guys and I'd like to extend a huge thanks to Odelay for a great deal on the trio but also for the efforts that he made in getting them to me - Cheers Mate!

Looking sweet dude. So want a Tidalwave for myself.

@Hursty - sweet haul (and pics) dude... well done!

Primus is totally awesome and IMO, he's a much better toy than Unicron.

The only dislike I have for Primus is that he's slightly shorter than Unicron

@ hursty

My Fansproject Blesser came in the mail today - me and the kids got a real kick out of seeing my name listed as "Human Partner".

And a reprolabels order arrived today too - includiing upgrades for Jazz and Tracks

Megatron looks so cute on top of your giant bots acquisitions Hursty! Love Omega, the Battle ship half always remind me of Starblazers and Thundersub for some reason
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Henkei Ratchet...finally

@Heroic Decepticon: Very nice- looking forward to more updates to you blog

@ Hursticon: How do you do that.... I need some tips on photography man...

My Acquisitions for the day:

Thanks to Vector Prime for all the trouble!!
    -UN Rumble/Frenzy
    -UN Megatron - spare
    -UN Drift- Undecided whether to open- This guy is so sweet compared to the Generations version!
    -UN Bbee (GoldBug- someone make a custom head!)

AND

FansProject Blesser!

Fansproject Blesser

I wonder if the tech spec is all the same?

Mine is
    2, 8, 4, 4, 6, 10, 3, 7, 44

Anyone got it any different?

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Henkei Ratchet...finally
    how much and where?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics