Page 134 of 180 FirstFirst ... 114124129130131132133134135136137138139144154 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

Saw the new bot shot 3packs at a couple of toyworlds yestetday and the dragon set racetrack pack...

Quote Originally Posted by damnyouhussies View Post
    What I assume is the entire first wave of beast hunters is now at Myer TTP, usual myer prices ( very pricey) legends, cyberverse, deluxes and voyagers. I admit my interest in the line is limited so I am not aware if something is not present or was special in the line.

Paint apps looked surprisingly good compared to the recent FoC figures like magnus who always seems to have a smudgy face.
    Gepps TRU has them too, and like yourself, BH does little for me, so I'm not sure how complete the wave is, but it looked like it had all/most.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

went to Toyworld in myer centre today, they just put up the beast hunter voyager prime & predaking for $44.95 each.

Myer also has the whole first wave of beast hunters (excluding voyagers) up, $29.95 for deluxe and $19.95 for the cyberverse commanders.

Tea Tree Gully Westfield
    TRU & Kmart had Beast Hunters stuff and new BotShots.

CBD
    Toyworld, Myer and Kmart had Beast Hunters stuff and new BotShots.

Between those stores I was able to find first wave BH Legions, Cmdrs, DLX, Voyager and Masks, plus first wave Botshots singles, Launchers, 3-packs and Dragon Set... so Adelaide is up to date with national releases.

Both Kmarts appeared to have several of the Decepticon Generations Legends 2-packs, so maybe a recent restock at that chain... hopefully the Autobot ones are coming soon then.

The TRU at TTG had a few of the TF3 Cybertronian Warriors 4-packs for $25 (Ironhide, Vehicle set Bbee, and a couple Decepticons). Plus 2 Gen2 FOC Bruticus sets still there for $100.
    BigW still had three TF3 Voyager Optimus toys for about $40... which would have to be at least a year old.

Not related to TFs, but TTG has a great "little" Lego shop just outside the Westfield, called Toy Corner (next to the Hungry Jacks). It just sells Lego, and is the size of an actual Lego (branded) store. Not sure about their prices, but had 25% off sale at the moment, which would probably excite some Lego fans here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Tea Tree Gully Westfield
    TRU & Kmart had Beast Hunters stuff and new BotShots.

CBD
    Toyworld, Myer and Kmart had Beast Hunters stuff and new BotShots.

Between those stores I was able to find first wave BH Legions, Cmdrs, DLX, Voyager and Masks, plus first wave Botshots singles, Launchers, 3-packs and Dragon Set... so Adelaide is up to date with national releases.

Both Kmarts appeared to have several of the Decepticon Generations Legends 2-packs, so maybe a recent restock at that chain... hopefully the Autobot ones are coming soon then.

The TRU at TTG had a few of the TF3 Cybertronian Warriors 4-packs for $25 (Ironhide, Vehicle set Bbee, and a couple Decepticons). Plus 2 Gen2 FOC Bruticus sets still there for $100.
    BigW still had three TF3 Voyager Optimus toys for about $40... which would have to be at least a year old.

Not related to TFs, but TTG has a great "little" Lego shop just outside the Westfield, called Toy Corner (next to the Hungry Jacks). It just sells Lego, and is the size of an actual Lego (branded) store. Not sure about their prices, but had 25% off sale at the moment, which would probably excite some Lego fans here.
    Wait a min, you're in Adelaide?!?!??!

I was...

New wave of Single blind pack Kreons at Big W Golden Grove. $4.00 each.

Sorry grabbed one of each number.

I'm going to be in Adelaide next week for the long weekend for a sports tournament, won't have much spare time. Any suggestion of place to visit, or hunt for toys at?

Which is the best comic shop in Adelaide? We are staying in Adelaide itself and I know there are a few around. Need my MtMtE fix next week!

Thanks for the advice!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Not much places for toys depends on what your after....

My favourite comic shop is Adelaide Comic Center there is also Pulp Fiction Comics both of them are on the rundle mall

I like pulp fiction comics on king william st, just north of rundle mall. If you get out of the cbd a bit, galaxy toys is a great independent shop on goodwood road. Only open fri-sun though i think.