Page 431 of 467 FirstFirst ... 411421426427428429430431432433434435436441451 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

I find Hitman a little too frustrating cause I am the type of person that must complete each level PERFECTLY. But that's a me issue and everything I've seen on the game says it's great. DF did an analysis of the tech used and it looks amazing in it's tech especially in regards to its use of reflections.

I just wish certain reviewers would stop calling the cars in the Miami level Formula 1 cars. They are clearly fictionalised Le Mans Prototypes, not F1 cars.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I find Hitman a little too frustrating cause I am the type of person that must complete each level PERFECTLY. But that's a me issue and everything I've seen on the game says it's great.
    I know what you mean.

My only complaint about the new games (This and the 2016 game) are that it makes you feel like a bit of a loser if you just stealth your way in, shoot the target and hide the body in a cupboard. You're made to feel as if you've done things the least imaginative way possible, which I suppose as compared to disguising yourself as a flamingo to lure the target into a blackmail scam is probably true.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I know what you mean.

My only complaint about the new games (This and the 2016 game) are that it makes you feel like a bit of a loser if you just stealth your way in, shoot the target and hide the body in a cupboard. You're made to feel as if you've done things the least imaginative way possible, which I suppose as compared to disguising yourself as a flamingo to lure the target into a blackmail scam is probably true.
    Ah those flamin flamingoes. Never trust anything that pisses on itself

On the off chance any of you guys want to play it I thought I'd mention that Fallout 76 is only $50 on Amazon AU and the game hasn't even been released yet. No point it paying the MSRP of $100.

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...XNEQ39K06&th=1

So i wont be getting fallout 76. It must be played online. Started tomb raider. Eb will be having a sale on black friday so hopefully get some bargins on new games.

I’ve really enjoyed Fallout (3, NV, 4) but haven’t been inspired to get 76. I like to experience a good story in the few hours of gaming time I have each week and so what is sounding like a big empty lonely MP experience isn’t what I’m looking for.

Haven’t said that I’ve just finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider. It’s a good game, which follows the same formula as the previous games. This is not necessarily a bad thing but the series risks stagnating if they don’t up the ante.

Big W will have God of War on special next week apparently.

I liked Tomb Raider but there was a bit of sameness to it (not as big an improvement over the last game, compared to Rise).

I'm currently close to the end of Spider-Man and while it's fun, and the webslinging is absolutely fantastic, it does otherwise feel like I'm playing a new Arkham City game. Which is also not a bad thing, I got a 100% completion on Arkham Knight earlier this year, but I didn't expect going it for it to be so similar in structure and gameplay. I have occasionally pressed Batman move commands.

There’s a sneak peak of the catalogue floating around:

God of War $29
    Spiderman $39
    Black Ops 4 $65
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider $25
    Fifa19 $35

and a few more...

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    There’s a sneak peak of the catalogue floating around:

God of War $29
    Spiderman $39
    Black Ops 4 $65
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider $25
    Fifa19 $35

and a few more...
    After i have purchased it! Damn impatience. Will get spiderman and odyssey. I am bycotting spyro. I believe all 3 games should be on the disc.

Pokemon Lets Go Eevee is pretty and simple fun. It's not ever going to be my favourite game but it's a well made and beautiful game with plenty of charm.

The fact that my not quite three year old can catch pokemon with me makes it even better.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)