SEASPRAY
Series – Titans Return
Size/class - Legend
New/remould/redeco - New
Alt-mode – Hovercraft

One of the most anticipated legends-class figures from the TR range for me, I picked Seaspray up via The Little Toy Company. It's an awesome little toy.

Alt mode:

A really G1 faithful and nifty looking Hovercraft. Unlike other "hovering" alt modes (such as the recent TR Blurr), he lacks any hidden wheels underneath to allow him to roll, but his underside is flat enough to slide over smooth surfaces fairly easily. His face is hidden by a white panel that folds up over the front, not particularly convincingly. He features spinning propellors at the rear.

Robot mode:

He really shines here. Stocky and solid, plenty of modern articulation. Has a chest piece that removes to become a gun-like weapon (as I've heard it said before, it looks more like a pizza box) which sits in his wrist via a tab rather than in his hand with a peg. But the best thing? Those big, goofy feet. Absolute gold, they make the figure for mine. The head sculpt is pretty simple and the eyes a bit too sunken, where I would have liked something a bit more bright and open.

General: Transformation is simple enough to do without instructions but decently complex for a toy of its size. The white and yellow colours are nice, but the blue a little dark for my tastes.

Worth Getting?: Hell yeah. Great toy. Well worth the cost of a legend at retail prices. Recommended.