Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: G1 Mould Shattered Glass Exclusives.

Oh eHobby now you know, you hang out with FunPub and this is the kind of crap you will produce.

Also, people are guess the yellow tape is Solarbot, on some G2 cardback proofs Solarbot is listed as a free (I guess mailaway) figure -> http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Solarbot
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Batbot?
    In the same way as Shattered Glass Drift is Deadpool, Shattered Glass Ratbat is a mustard coloured millionaire, but by night he is the vengeful blue, grey and gold Batbot. (This toy is in Batbot rather than Ratbat colours.)

Hmm... doesn't look as good in photos as in the illustrations... undecided. Maybe if it's cheap enough... not gonna lose any sleep if I miss them though.

13,900 yen is about US$175... so if FunPub are going to sell it as well, then it'll be about US$300.

So, the set is about AU$170, which is more than the two Reissue Sets last year (which were about US$60 each I think).

I hope their subscription scheme failed to attract their target of pre-orders, so that they don't see the value of pumping out so many (over-priced) toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    The dino casette is Slugfest, who was re-released as part of the Encore 17 cassette set.

It's the combiner Headmaster dinos that were never re-released (lost/destroyed mold).

In the original artwork, it clearly showed the dino to be Dial, which was only KO. I would love for them to be able to do those extra dinos (in any deco)
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    In the original artwork, it clearly showed the dino to be Dial, which was only KO. I would love for them to be able to do those extra dinos (in any deco)
    No it didn't, Reillyd - it was Slugfest there too or I wouldn't have said so in the first post. One can see Slugfest's front and back spines, the uniquely-shaped gun in his rear cassette holes, a bump on his nose, short stumpy legs and all the stripy and moulded markings on the toy. Dial has no spines, a gun in his front cassette holes, nothing on his nose, long rear legs and completely different markings and moulding. It's Slugfest in both pictures.

Blaster looks like a zombie or possessed! It appeals to me over the 2 recent lots of Twincast we've had. i will probably buy it if i get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    No it didn't, Reillyd - it was Slugfest there too or I wouldn't have said so in the first post. One can see Slugfest's front and back spines, the uniquely-shaped gun in his rear cassette holes, a bump on his nose, short stumpy legs and all the stripy and moulded markings on the toy. Dial has no spines, a gun in his front cassette holes, nothing on his nose, long rear legs and completely different markings and moulding. It's Slugfest in both pictures.
    That and Dial's an Autobot, so why would he be with Soundwave? :V

I assume the headband that came with Botcon Soundwave wouldn't fit on this version of him, right?

Official images are now up on the Ehobby site, showing off each toy in both modes... plus a sticker sheet that includes a green headband for Soundwave.

That looks better, although without actual chromed weapons the cassettes look 'off' to me. And I usually prefer paint apps to vac-chrome.

It seems like the e-Hobby set will contain the comic too..
    Which brings us to where we are today...