I joined because I always had questions to ask the TF base, and being proud of the level headedness of us aussies (in general lol) I prefer a local forum than overseas ones, from google search that has baggage with a lot of childish and petty arguments , how do they even log on with all that stress shooting on those forums?

Most recently I was wanting to ask someone or anyone advice on buying my fav stunticons, combiner wars team MENASOR the 5 pack from target (with the cool colors)

Obviously I bought the item as the sale was going to be finished and my registration did not yet activate my account, so about 2 weeks later I already bought the toy and my account only then became activated. So with no question to ask I remembered old questions.

I am really glad now looking at all the combiner wars figures, titan returns, I am really glad of my decision. I just lacked the courage to spend 120 on a toy but I am glad I did as menasor was and is my fav combiner that I never had as a kid, and the one I have and could afford (justifiably afford) was a cheap ko G1 that was $20. Now I am glad I bought the toy as with all my other transformers a Menasor, fav combiner, should already be in my Robot Shelves! lol.

TLDR - nothing much, just another transformer toy kid at heart writing about transformers.