Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243439404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Yep unlucky first timer. Your box looks A OK as well come to think it took them two days to ship mine (which I understand since it aint EMS)

I'd be peeved too.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    How do you mean by this exactly?
    They could in theory completely open the packaging if they suspect the contents are illegal, though I assume they'd only go that far if any scans on it revealed a shape/material that warranted a physical inspection.

Most of the time it would just involve them opening the shipping box and confirming there's nothing carefully placed inside.
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Got send W1 TLK BB instead of W3... so waiting for an email response. As long as they replace it I don't mind, I'm just worried if I have to send it back first they'll sell out of the BB I ordered :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Got send W1 TLK BB instead of W3... so waiting for an email response. As long as they replace it I don't mind, I'm just worried if I have to send it back first they'll sell out of the BB I ordered :'(

I read this and was worried the same thing would happen to me!

Fortunately for me, I had no issues.

It might be an isolated case. Hopefully you get a good response from them!

I made a large order with them a few weeks ago, a lot of it is still on pre-order. they emailed me and asked if they could ship it in two separate shipments because the shipping method I picked didn't allow for the total volume of stuff I ordered. I said that would be fine. so they shipped half of my order, there is still some in-stock stuff with them waiting for the remainder of my pre-orders.

It took just a matter or days, was well packed, came with a hand full of those DoTM trading cards and I now have half of my order in hand.

Excellent service especially since there was no extra charge to send it in separate lots.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Update to BB; after a few emails they said I didn't even have to return the mistake one and they'll ship the new BB with my Dragonstorm... so assuming that happens we should be all good!

Got my dinobot. came pretty quick. also got a free DOTM card folder and some dotm cards are per usual (surprised they still have these things lol)

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Got my dinobot. came pretty quick. also got a free DOTM card folder and some dotm cards are per usual (surprised they still have these things lol)
    RK must have a warehouse full of them... that hardly anyone wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    RK must have a warehouse full of them... that hardly anyone wants.
    Hey I want them! My son is collecting them and he needs that folder too. All the cards have been from what they throw in but they have never put the folder in. Would put another order in for the upcoming masterpiece releases but was hoping the A$ would show some life first.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Hey I want them! My son is collecting them and he needs that folder too. All the cards have been from what they throw in but they have never put the folder in. Would put another order in for the upcoming masterpiece releases but was hoping the A$ would show some life first.
    Just hit them up in the extra info section. I did, I said 'Hey RK, been a long time customer so I need somewhere to store the cards any chance you can chuck in a folder with this order', and they did.