View Poll Results: POTP DLX Snarl - worth buying?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 83.33%
  • Only if (cheap or something else)

1 16.67%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not even interested

0 0%

Thread: Toy Review - POTP DLX Snarl

Default Toy Review - POTP DLX Snarl

(Please post comments, photos or even a fully comprehensive review - these are just some brief details to start you off)

Dinobot Snarl
    Series - Generations
    Sub-line - Power of the Primes
    Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco - new
    Wave - 2
    Released here - not yet (Asia & America FEB 2017)
    Approximate Retail Price - AU$25-35 (US$17)
    Approximate Size - 14cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-mode - Stegosaurus
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Combiner limb
    Main Colours - Grey, gold, black, red
    Main Accessories - sword, combiner fist

Another that just arrived today from BBTS. PoP Snarl, Sludge and Slug all star similar body shapes and Sluge and Sludge star solar transformations. I was expecting the same for Snarl. But i was happily surprised. I from I've read it is similar to the original G1 transformation.

The dino mode has very little articulation, just rotation in the hoops and shoulders and the rear knees. Mine has an issue that the tail doesn't fit together correctly so there is a gap down the middle.

the two biggest plates fold down and have two small pegs that allow a titan/head master to stand on his back.
    The front half of the dino mode splits in half to form the bot legs. I've found it easier to rotate the front legs up first as this allows room for the panels on the belly to open all the way to allow the bot legs to unfold easier.

The tails splits in two and gets pushed back. I which the tail was chromed gold as i always admired that part of the G1 bot as he stood there with the gold collar.

The tricky bit is grabbing hold of the head and moving it up into position. Finally Move the shoulders into position and unfold the hands.

Even with out the choir i think Snarl has one of the more impressive bot modes. (It hard fro me to pick how is better, Snarl or Swoop.) He has a sense of bravado about him with that plated and spiked tail for a collar.

I definitely recommend getting him.

It's my first time experiencing Snarl as well as Sludge. It's hard for me to separate the two as to which has the better alt. mode but Snarl has the better robot mode due to the fact his sword and prime armor can be attached to the shoulder holes making for an intimidating look that's better than the typical armor attached to his front kind of look. They should've shown this in the instructions.