Page 643 of 833 FirstFirst ... 623633638639640641642643644645646647648653663 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    No POTP figures at Chadstone this afternoon. I checked Myer, TRU, KMart and Target. I didn’t visit Toyworld.
    I'm here right now, Toyworld had 2x Shrapnel, 1x Windcharger and 1x Liege Maximo. No Dinobots, voyagers or leaders

Bunch of Dreadwings and Slashes at Toyworld Watergardens. Think I got the last Slug and Beachcomber, no Swoops, voyagers or leaders that I could see.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Bunch of Dreadwings and Slashes at Toyworld Watergardens. Think I got the last Slug and Beachcomber, no Swoops, voyagers or leaders that I could see.
    Thanks for saving me the trip Bido. Had planned to swoop in late afternoon to get Swoop and Slug, but looks like I'm too sluggish.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Thanks for saving me the trip Bido. Had planned to swoop in late afternoon to get Swoop and Slug, but looks like I'm too sluggish.
    I was thinking they’d have voyagers and leaders somewhere else, but not that I could find. Carpark is a shocker too, I wouldn’t go back there.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

so basically just Toyworld at the moment around the country, no myer, TRU etc?

Was just going to ask that about Kmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Was just going to ask that about Kmart.
    Good news and bad news. As of yesterday my local kmart has shelf space allocated for some of the potp line, and price tickets, but no actual stock. The figures were expected over a week ago according to the manager in charge of the toy section, along with various new stock for other hasbro brands but it hasn't come in and no one seems to know where any of it is.

For those interested, prime masters will be $9, legends $19, deluxes $29. There were no tickets for voyagers or leaders.

Has anyone been to Toyworld at Docklands?

Quote Originally Posted by nelo_esper View Post
    Good news and bad news. As of yesterday my local kmart has shelf space allocated for some of the potp line, and price tickets, but no actual stock. The figures were expected over a week ago according to the manager in charge of the toy section, along with various new stock for other hasbro brands but it hasn't come in and no one seems to know where any of it is.

For those interested, prime masters will be $9, legends $19, deluxes $29. There were no tickets for voyagers or leaders.
    Same here at Chadstone. Can't be too far off now.

Figured that was the case with Kmart. Glad I didn't ask a staffer to check now.

Should report, Ballarat Toyworld has at least on of everything (Windcharger, Beachcomber, Slash, Swoop, Slag, Jazz, Dreadwind, Liege Maximo, Microus, Starscream, Hot Rod) except Grimlock. Don't know if he's already been snagged or didn't show.