Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well... I just had a package arrive from them unannounced. Superbly packed. So they are still around 😁

An update; I pinged them on Twitter. They were just having problems with the spam filter on their email account.

Now to wait patiently for my preorders

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    Not to mention they’ve just had a bub which would mean some higher life priorities above and beyond the toy robot side of things. But yeah try Messenger, always get a timely response via that (or at least within a day or two of late I’ve found).
    Yeah! Totally understandable. I wasn't grumpy, just wondering what was up. For me, they've made access to third-party figures easy and reliable. I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by lukematthewsutton View Post
    Yeah! Totally understandable. I wasn't grumpy, just wondering what was up. For me, they've made access to third-party figures easy and reliable. I really appreciate it.
    They're a reliable team and I'm happy to support them through my purchases.
    Love the fact that they offer free shipping and makes collecting so much more affordable here... and convenient!
    I do wish that they continued to throw in free decals for 3rd party figure purchases though

My Perfect Effect order of PC-15, 17 & 20 all arrived today nicely packaged Will happily continue to keep purchasing from them
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Received a couple of items AOK today with some stickers thrown in which is appreciated. I only have one minor quibble and that it does not say on the website (or I cannot find) that Sendle (couriers) will not deliver to a PO box.
    A week after the order I was only asked for an alternate postal address once I contacted them about a different item, I wonder how long it would have taken had I not emailed?
    In the end, all is good, maybe need to be a bit more pro-active with potential issues but really a minor issue, definitely a shop I will use again.
    Spiderken Away!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

P.O. boxes were mentioned on the website when using the free delivery option. Basically you had to pay for P.O. boxes.

A slight negative from my last experience - TBI forgot an item in my order so I had to contact them for that.
    As I'm in WA, the wait times from original order to receiving the actual item took 2 and a half months in total.
    I wasn't happy about that in the end... that plus the box was tattered through shipping.

Woohoo! I won in Toybotz birthday competition! Not saying what I won exactly but it's something I've always wanted!

Thank you Toybotz! You have another fan for life!

^ congrats mate! Wish i could say the same. Those were some fantastic prizes up there. Got some nice sale goods coming in so that's good too!