Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

So, is it fair to say that this will likely contain the entire IDW continuity up to the Unicron story later this year? That will make it a pretty impressive collection of material.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Can't guarantee it will have Unicron, but if it's a reboot we are heading too it would make a good end. They keep changing the plans for what is included, but the most recent content has been IDW Windblade, Dark Cybertro, and Primacy/Monstrosity.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    So, is it fair to say that this will likely contain the entire IDW continuity up to the Unicron story later this year? That will make it a pretty impressive collection of material.
    As I speculated earlier, I think it would make a very clear cut off point, something like 90ish volumes in total, instead of the current open ended nature.

Feels like I just got the last two volumes, and the next two are already nearly here. Tomorrow apparently!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Feels like I just got the last two volumes, and the next two are already nearly here. Tomorrow apparently!
    Few more days till they arrive up my way. I decided not to read the last 2 issues, wanted to wait till I had at least 4 in hand so I can sink my teeth into them (even though they're not in order). Just feels like 2 issues go too quick, haha.

My next two issues arrived today, slightly dented too. But the content, well it's almost enough to overlook it. Volume 19 contains UK 240-260, gloriously coloured for the very first time (previously black and white, when the uk comic was on the decline in sales). It brings back very warm memories leafing through it.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    My next two issues arrived today, slightly dented too. But the content, well it's almost enough to overlook it. Volume 19 contains UK 240-260, gloriously coloured for the very first time (previously black and white, when the uk comic was on the decline in sales). It brings back very warm memories leafing through it.
    I loved Volume 19 as I hadn't read 240-260, first time I have ever seen Quickswitch in a comic

Liking all of these so far, only thing is I'd like to see them have a range of characters on the front covers. We've had two with Optimus and two with Megatron and I'm guessing we will get more before the volumes come to an end. With hundreds of characters to choose from, it would have been nice to see a different Transformer on the cover of each one.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Liking all of these so far, only thing is I'd like to see them have a range of characters on the front covers. We've had two with Optimus and two with Megatron and I'm guessing we will get more before the volumes come to an end. With hundreds of characters to choose from, it would have been nice to see a different Transformer on the cover of each one.
    That's my main complaint.

Especially since this is mainly a subscription service, I don't think I've seen any of the later versions sitting in newsagents anywhere.

We've had Prime 3 times I think Starscream a couple Megs a couple...

I'd love for something random like Flywheels to be on the cover of the issue with City of Fear in it.

How far ahead are the subscribers in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    That's my main complaint.

Especially since this is mainly a subscription service, I don't think I've seen any of the later versions sitting in newsagents anywhere.

We've had Prime 3 times I think Starscream a couple Megs a couple...

I'd love for something random like Flywheels to be on the cover of the issue with City of Fear in it.

How far ahead are the subscribers in the UK?
    Issue 35 by the looks of this. Speaking of characters who aren't Optimus and Megatron, there is Bludgeon, Bombshell and Brainstorm pictured there. Also characters that don't start with B but I'm a sucker for alliteration.
    https://hachettepartworks.com/transf...3&loading=true

Are they including the Dreamwave comics in this thing?
    And if so have they said which volumes they will be included in?