Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POTP Predaking galleries

Default POTP Predaking galleries

We've seen a fair bit of Predaking already, at the New York Toyfair and at the Australian Toyfair, and even though it should still be another 3 months from release, some people in Asia have managed to get their hands on it and posted up a heap of photos, of its combined mode and its individual modes.

Cool. The combined mode shots make him look a lot better than before. Proportions are nicer.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I can't decide if I like this or not though I suppose the inevitable 300 dollar plus AU price point will settle the matter finally.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

So that answers my questions about how much kibble will be involved. I actually think I would have prefered it if those combined mode thighs were kibble and not backpacks connected to Headstrong and Tantrum. Still that's a minor complaint as I'll be displaying him in combined mode.

Also hopefully the stickering process won't be as terrible as Trypticon.

These pics were actually posted by Hasbro China on their Wechat platform, so they are technically not "in-hand" photos.

Divebomb's backpack is rather clever for the combined mode, but it hurts his bird mode.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So that answers my questions about how much kibble will be involved. I actually think I would have prefered it if those combined mode thighs were kibble and not backpacks connected to Headstrong and Tantrum. Still that's a minor complaint as I'll be displaying him in combined mode.

Also hopefully the stickering process won't be as terrible as Trypticon.
    I hadn't even consider the sticker process in my deliberations!

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Divebomb's backpack is rather clever for the combined mode, but it hurts his bird mode.
    Actually with the exception of the tail, it's no worse than the G1 figure.

I just don't know, when I look at it I think RID designing and I cant forgive that back kibble. If they release a box set from sdcc or takara I'll grab one, otherwise it can stay on the shelves.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I just don't know, when I look at it I think RID designing and I cant forgive that back kibble. If they release a box set from sdcc or takara I'll grab one, otherwise it can stay on the shelves.
    The thing is though that in terms of backpack kibble, is it any worse than the G1 figure.

Are these proto shots or final? Because Rampage's head looks like a red block with no face - not even eyes
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!