Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 586873747576777879808182838898 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Got these two bots. lets say Voyager or bigger bots one is a Crane the other a Fire truck. And they combine. I think they are from Brave.I have the boxes too with inserts

I have no idea guys so before I sell what is a good price?

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Got these two bots. lets say Voyager or bigger bots one is a Crane the other a Fire truck. And they combine. I think they are from Brave.I have the boxes too with inserts
    It's GaoGaiGar ChoRyuJin. It would depend on condition - I'd pay $50 plus shipping for them complete. Here's a similar one that went for about $75 on eBay.

Mr Shadow Sir you have a PM

I have this Transformers Trilogy Amazon Exclusive Gift Set was thinking about selling it im not sure for how much it has damage to one of the disc's

how much do you think is reasonable for a classics ultra magnus? or the 2 pack with skywarp? I guess going on ebay it's whatever it is selling for...?

Megatran Guest

I've got a spare Fire Guts God Ginrai MISB that I may want to sell. What is he going for in todays market?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I've got a spare Fire Guts God Ginrai MISB that I may want to sell. What is he going for in todays market?
    i've had a look on the eBay & can't seem to find MISB samples. MiB ones depending on if the stickers applied/missiles removed ended from $142UsD up to about $300 AuD if that helps

I'd love a FGGG. One day

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    how much do you think is reasonable for a classics ultra magnus? or the 2 pack with skywarp? I guess going on ebay it's whatever it is selling for...?
    Here's the range from Transformerland.
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 8th November 2014 at 11:20 PM.

Paul Kuvener Guest

Default I need some advice...

hi, I'm new here, very first thread, I would really like to know What my original Optimus prime, 84' , complete plus with box and styrofoam is worth.

Also (scared to ask this!) but I just sold an original immaculate complete omega supreme for $60... Did I get ripped off?

THANKYOU

First off, welcome to the forum

No idea on how much the Prime is worth, but do post some pictures or link to some shots of it to help people here give you their guestimates...if anything try and look at what the same items are going for in ebay then get the average from that you've seen.

As for the omega - Yes. If it's a s immaculate as you said , complete and electronics still works you've been ripped off. An encore Omega goes for about 130 - 160 now on ebay I would imagine an immaculate and original version of the toy would be worth more than $60.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]