Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay general question for you pros

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    more than likely he hasn't paid his seller fees

once he does you should be able to contact him
    Yep, it's often just a temporary problem with their Mastercard/PayPal - that's the reason I get most often when this occurs. Don't start sweating 'till a month has passed then start with the PayPal recovery process.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

What all the guys said.... sometimes ebay does suspend a sellers account, happened to me once, although the seller contacted me via email back saying he's really frustrated as well that ebay suspended his account for reasons he is not clear off. but as far as memory serves me he/she got her account running again after a week. prolly the reason given by rampage. Just make sure to get in contact with ebay about this immediately so they know that the deregistered seller has something to answer to so that you can make a claim later - keep all email responses saved, printed if possible as they (ebay) will ask for it sometimes as proof. Cheers
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

he just emailed me with tracking, so I've done my sigh of relief. lol
    Ebay sucks for sellers

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I had a feeling it would turn out good...

Talking about Ebay, Someone's currently waiting on 4 different packages... )