Page 431 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 411421426427428429430431432433434435436441451 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Shelving query moved to its own topic here.

Is the green powerglide just a repaint or new character? Saw it advertised in the kmart catalogue

So nobody owns a Japanese or Korean release of Armada red alert then?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Is the green powerglide just a repaint or new character? Saw it advertised in the kmart catalogue
    I thought it was someone else too, turns out it is just a Powerglide repaint and not this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I thought it was someone else too, turns out it is just a Powerglide repaint and not this guy.
    Oh? - See, I'd of pegged that repaint to be an armage to Gobots: Bad Boy...
    (Where's Hasbro's brain at with some of these repaints? )

since it seems that we wont be getting any more human aliance figures here
    I'm thinking about buying them online.
    so in everyone elses experience what site is best to buy from (postage time, cost, reliability, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    so in everyone elses experience what site is best to buy from (postage time, cost, reliability, etc)
    Well Ive only bought from ebay, kapowtoys, bbts and RK but RK has been quite unreliable lately. So try BBTS you can always go for the pile of loot option and ship all your purchases in one go, but yeah postage cost wise they're a killer if it's for just 1 item, but, it works out still if you ship later later as in stock up you pile of loot and have it in one go. Im not that familiar with the other (amiami, or HLJ) so others may tell you from their experience.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    I've recently won 3 bids on ebay for HA roadbuster and leadfoot for $55 each including postsge. Only wanted one set of each but was unsuccessful on bidding in previous weeks so decided to cover my bases and have 3 on the go at once. Who knew I'd win all 3?

So anyway once they arrive was going to put them up for sale on otca but would prob work out cheaper if local members purchased them to save on postage. I have no desire to profit from this but I doubt many ppl would want to pay 2 lots of postage. I could be wrong here and if so would be prepared to ship them to anyone outside of perth.

It would be a great opportunity to meet up with local members if anyone is interested. Will post more details once they arrive but will have 2 of each for sale.
    Last edited by AJ_Prime; 3rd November 2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: missed a bit

Can you get a trailer for Hasbro 20th anniversary MP Optimus Prime? I know the Takara trailer would be fine BUT can you get it separate? If not are there after market/3rd party ones and what's good?

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    BUT can you get it separate?
    Negative.

If not are there after market/3rd party ones and what's good?
    Board rule #17 prohibits me from answering this question here but if you post this question in the Unauthorised Transformers Products section then I'll be happy to answer you there.

Can you get a trailer for Hasbro 20th anniversary MP Optimus Prime? I know the Takara trailer would be fine BUT can you get it separate? If not are there after market/3rd party ones and what's good?
    You could check ebay. Someone bound to be selling one off peicemeal somewhere.