Thread: TRU 25% off @ Chadstone VIP Shopping Party 18/11/14

Default TRU 25% off @ Chadstone VIP Shopping Party 18/11/14

For the Melbournians in the South-East, Chadstone VIP Night is on tomorrow (18/11/14) from 9AM to Midnight.

One of the notable specials on offer is 25% off RRP of one item (with the coupon linked below) at this store only.

In terms of stock levels for MPs, not too sure... might be worth your while in giving them a buzz before heading off (especially with MP Grim @ $97.50)

Refer to below link for other offers at Chaddy tomorrow.

Good luck!

TRU Chaddy offer
    http://www.toysrus.com.au/i8828428

Chaddy offers
    http://www.chadstone.com.au/uploaded...ure_Web(1).pdf
    Last edited by griffin; 17th November 2014 at 09:22 PM.

I kept seeing updates on twitter that traffic around the centre was crazy today. When I rode past the feeder roads about 6:30pm they were all packed, worse than Christmas time (possibly due to combination of peak traffic).

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I kept seeing updates on twitter that traffic around the centre was crazy today. When I rode past the feeder roads about 6:30pm they were all packed, worse than Christmas time (possibly due to combination of peak traffic).
    I'm curious ... where would you 'park' your horse?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I'm curious ... where would you 'park' your horse?
    I was on one of those new fangled bicycles

(I commute by bike to work a couple of days a week)

Yea, traffic was atrocious... intended to hit the gym, but gave up after seeing the queue on Warrigal Road at 5pm.

Came back at around 8pm and traffic was light, but parking was chockers, i ended up parking on a side street near the Coles multilevel.

TRU line was long... and did spy 3 MP Prowls in the front register cabinet.

Other than that, not many bargains to be had....

my girlfriend was shopping there last night and said it was nuts! i forgot about it and should have asked her to go into TRU and see if any Wheeljacks were there

Looks like it's online too from tomorrow with code 25OFF.

Grimlock and Sunstorm at $97.50 each.

Thoughts on Sunstorm? I never thought I'd get into the seeker masterpieces as their seems to be far too many repaints, remolds and reissues for my liking but he would compliment the Acid Storm I picked up recently well. Forgive my ignorance but will there be a Hasbro Thundercracker, Starscream or Skywarp coming out with the same box/mold as Sunstorm and Acid Storm?

Hasbro Thundercracker was released a few years ago at Toys R Us, no word on Starscream being made available here, but Skywarp is being released as a Hasbro Asia exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    my girlfriend was shopping there last night and said it was nuts! i forgot about it and should have asked her to go into TRU and see if any Wheeljacks were there
    Didn't spot any Wheeljacks on shelf... but also didn't ask them if they had any in the Receiving bay