Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: February 2015 IDW Comics

Default February 2015 IDW Comics

From Previews comes February's comics, including these Transformers ones from IDW (copies of their covers at the link).

Transformers More than Meets the Eye #38
    (W) James Roberts (A/CA) Alex Milne
    JOURNEY'S END! Across time, across space, from prewar Messatine to postwar CYBERTRON-it's all been heading towards this-the moment when the fate of the AUTOBOTS and the DECEPTICONS is sealed. At the heart of it all: three killers, two outcomes... and one terrible, terrible choice.

Transformers #38
    (W) John Barber (A) Andrew Griffith (CA) Casey W. Coller
    THE ONYX INTERFACE! The AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS face down human forces-and strange battlelines make for strange allies. Who will emerge with the ancient ENIGMA OF COMBINATION... and who will usher in the COMBINER WAR...?

Drift Empire of Stone #4 (of 4)
    (W) Shane McCarthy (A/CA) Guido Guidi
    FINAL FATE! This is it-DRIFT and RATCHET show down against the STONE ARMY! Will DRIFT rejoin the AUTOBOTS-or forge a new fate in the farthest reaches of the galaxy?

Angry Birds Transformers # 4 (of 4)
    (W) John Barber (A) Marcelo Ferrerira (CA) Guido Guidi
    The action heats up as the Eggspark begins to alter the fundamental forces of Piggy Island itself! With the Autobirds and Deceptihogs forming an uneasy alliance, will their combined might be enough to halt inevitable doom?! Find out in the thrilling conclusion to this years' most mind-bending mash-up!

Transformers Classics Volume 8
    (W) Bob Budanisky, Michael Higgins (A) Herb Trimpe (CA) Guido Guidi
    Volume 8 collects Transformers Universe #1-4, all character biographies from TF issues #47-49, 56-72, and 74-79, plus G.I. JOE and the Transformers #1-4. Also includes issues notes by Mark W. Bellomo.

Transformers Primacy Tradepaperback
    (W) Chris Metzen, Flint Dille (A/CA) Livio Ramondelli
    OPTIMUS PRIME vs. MEGATRON. AUTOBOTS vs. DECEPTICONS. At the dawn of the conflict, battle lines are drawn and sides are set... now legends will be made. The war that would define a planet begins in earnest-and its revelations will shake the TRANSFORMERS' world to the core!

EDIT -

Adding in the delayed comics (and non-IDW book), which weren't released before February, so are expected to come out this month...

Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #37—Days of Deception
    James Roberts (w) • Alex Milne (a & c)
    DESPERATE MEASURES! Four million years ago, as CYBERTRON teetered on the brink of all-out war, a group of Autobots decided it was time to take matters into their own hands. Everyone concerned would subsequently agree that this was a very, very bad move...
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #37—Days of Deception—Subscription Variant
    James Roberts (w) • Alex Milne (a) • Nick Roche (c)
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    • Days of Deception continues!
    • Variant Cover by Kotteri!

Transformers VS G.I. Joe #5
    (W) Tom Scioli, John Barber (A/CA) Tom Scioli
    IT GETS CRAZIER! The biggest space battle ever grows to universal proportions! Will the G.I. JOE team and the AUTOBOTS make peace-before COBRA and the DECEPTICONS end the war... the bad way?!

Transformers vs G.I. JOE #6
    Tom Scioli & John Barber (w) • Scioli (a & c)
    THE SMASH HIT OF 2014 BECOMES THE GREATEST COMIC OF 2015! If you thought the war between G.I. JOE and the TRANSFORMERS was out of control before… well, brothers and sisters—wait’ll you get a load of issue 6!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Transformers VS G.I. Joe #6—Subscription Variant
    Tom Scioli & John Barber (w) • Scioli (a) • Dave Crossland (c)
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99
    • Heroes fall, but heroism triumphs!
    • One small step for the G.I. JOE team—one giant fall for the TRANSFORMERS!
    • Variant Cover by Antonio Fusso!

Transformers Animated: The Complete Allspark Almanac
    Jim Sorenson, Bill Forster (w) • Various (a) • Marcelo Matere (c)
    The Allspark Almanac is a comprehensive, one-of-a-kind atlas to the amazing 2008 Animated series universe. Giving fans behind-the-scenes secrets directly from the show's creators this volume is packed with full-color bios, character models, episode summaries, interviews, and more.
    TPB • FC • $39.99 • 440 pages • 8.5” x 11” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-210-4
    • Collects both original volumes into one book!

Links to monthly release listings for future reference (for me and anyone else who needs it).

December 2014 comics

January 2015 comics

(February 2015 comics)

March 2015 comics

April 2015 comics
    Last edited by griffin; 8th February 2015 at 02:05 PM.

"Will DRIFT rejoin the AUTOBOTS-or forge a new fate in the farthest reaches of the galaxy?"

Please, please, please let it be 'B'...

(Also, it's interesting that Simon Furman doesn't seem to be getting any credit for the Universe profiles from #56-79.)

A preview of GIJoe/TFs #5, which is said to be out next week.

(also updated the first post with the four items that are behind schedule, so should be out in February)

The delayed MTMTE #37 is supposed to be out this week, and a preview can be seen here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A preview of GIJoe/TFs #5, which is said to be out next week.

(also updated the first post with the four items that are behind schedule, so should be out in February)
    Okay, looks like it's been delayed again, as it is coming out next week not this week.

I've added into the first post a list of links to the two months of IDW comics before and after this one, to make my job a little easier when looking for a release date, and the changing over the stickied month topics.
    (I'm sure it will be useful for some comic collectors as well.)

Due to dock-worker disputes at the West Coast ports in America, next week's comics will be delayed... and until the disputes are resolved, future issues are likely to be delayed as well. (I guess they aren't releasing the comics domestically until the international issues can leave the country)

This might effect the release of the digital versions, as apparently IDW don't want the digital version out before the print version.

Preview of Drift #4, which looks to be out this week.

Looks like next week should be pretty big for Transformers comics - MTMTE #38, Transformers #38, Primacy TPB, and the Complete Animated Almanac.

Shipping delays are likely to cause havoc, This weeks comics arent in yet!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)