Page 764 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 744754759760761762763764765766767768769774784 ... LastLast
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Thanks . Wanted to make sure no issues before I jump the gun and purchase them.
    I bought a second-hand one (Hasbro version I believe) a decade ago and never experienced any tolerance issues. Chrome was already scratched off but it all held together amazingly well.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

For those of us who can remember back that far, there used to be an official Beast Wars website: Beastwars.com

On said site, there was a gif of the Beast Wars eye, that would sort of blink. Now, I've scoured the net for a copy of it, but thus far I've been unsuccessful. I was wondering if anyone had a copy of it?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Try Ben at BWTF.com... he was all things Beast Wars at the time, and is close to Hasbro, so might have archived that sort of thing on a computer somewhere.

Does anyone know where i can get acrylic cases for the Universe Cyclonus figure MoSC from?
    I've looked on eBay & Google, but there was nothing that i found helpful. Has anyone had custom cases made & what sort of $$$ are we looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    For those of us who can remember back that far, there used to be an official Beast Wars website: Beastwars.com

On said site, there was a gif of the Beast Wars eye, that would sort of blink. Now, I've scoured the net for a copy of it, but thus far I've been unsuccessful. I was wondering if anyone had a copy of it?
    This it? Found from archive.org

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    This it? Found from archive.org

That is indeed it That's the only size of it I could find as well. It used to be about 8 times bigger. I'm not giving up hope it still exists.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Haha, that's equal parts terrifying and fantastic!

I'm considering getting the Protectobot Evac Squad set and plan to use the 'Hot Spot' as my Classics Hosehead. I'm stumped on Blades though. What's a good repurposed Classics character (or any other series would be good) to use Blades for?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I'm considering getting the Protectobot Evac Squad set and plan to use the 'Hot Spot' as my Classics Hosehead. I'm stumped on Blades though. What's a good repurposed Classics character (or any other series would be good) to use Blades for?
    I suspect the colour scheme is 'supposed' to make him 'Classics' Fly-Up (Guard City Blades). He would also make a good 'Classics' Cop-Tur to go with Fracture, or at a push he could be 'Classics' Highbrow or Windmill.