Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526 LastLast

Thread: January's stuff

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So you don't have any issues of the toes flipping in too easily or vehicle being too low (and thus the undercarriage scraps as the car rolls) during toy play?
    The toes on mine are fine (always hold their position and don't flop) but yes, the front tires don't make full contact with solid ground so he isn't the best roller. He's pretty good at scootin' around on the arm of my couch here though. What are your thoughts on Vehicon, Gok?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Oh man,
    A huge congratulations DD on acquiring that awesomely cool figure, I reckon I've got a good idea how much you've been looking forward to his arrival - Good on you mate.
    Thanks Hursti! I usually transform new Transformers a couple of times and then put them on the shelf but I can't stop playing with this thing! It's just too much fun, the legs in particular are superbly designed (very Virtual On!).

Your latest haul is totally epic! Glad the Beast Wars Ravage arrived safely and he looks to be in tip top condition.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Absolutely. The only thing missing is another handgun. Good thing I've got 4 coming. These Prime toys have totally reinvigorated my interest for TFs. Last year was pretty sparse but there's a lot to be excited about!
    Haha, awesome mate. They'll look pretty intimidating as a gang, what hope do the poor Autobots have! I just want one more so I can recreate the scene with [spoiler]Cliffjumper being hauled in front of Screamer[/spoiler]!

AWESOME acquisition entry Hursti! That's how it's done. Love the pics.

DD: Extremely jealous of the TFP Vehicon due to his Lockdown look and feel. Awesome in both modes. Waiting patiently for the local release but wondering if it will be cheaper to import.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    AWESOME acquisition entry Hursti! That's how it's done. Love the pics.

DD: Extremely jealous of the TFP Vehicon due to his Lockdown look and feel. Awesome in both modes. Waiting patiently for the local release but wondering if it will be cheaper to import.
    WELL Stompy my good man, I do very much recommend Takara Vehicon, it's a stunning toy, however, have a look-see at the Hasbro release (Eradicon?) which will be turning up on our shores shortly...The show likeness is uncanny!

@ Hursty-I've never noticed problems posing Cybershark, but WOW that RID Optimus looks Minty fresh! it looks in great condition!

For my part, I'm not really getting the FE Vehicon love. Starscream is amazing, but the Vehicon feels very average to me, hard to pose well, fiddly to transform, and the lower legs look kinda chicken-y a la Movieverse Screamer.
    I'm probably doing something wrong somewhere.

We should probably get a review thread for him up btw, I couldn't find one in the Reviews section.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    For my part, I'm not really getting the FE Vehicon love. Starscream is amazing, but the Vehicon feels very average to me, hard to pose well, fiddly to transform, and the lower legs look kinda chicken-y a la Movieverse Screamer.
    I'm probably doing something wrong somewhere.

We should probably get a review thread for him up btw, I couldn't find one in the Reviews section.
    That's fair enough, hopefully you'll find the Hasbro one more to your liking! One trick I think Takara missed, don't you think it would be cool if the back kibble clipped off and could be used as a riot shield? The car windshield would be the part he looks through while protecting himself from Autobot laser-fire. Well, I think it would be cool, and it would make his bot mode even better!

There's something very 'Cylon' about that 'Con Trooper.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Yeah Vroom is kinda hard for some unknown reason to find nowadays... dunno exactly why is that since his batchmate Crossblades is easy to get ( and has more parts to loose)
    Perhaps he was the least popular of the Mega Pretenders, hence there's less available on the secondary market? He's the only Mega Pretender who never had a canonical appearance during G1.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    The toes on mine are fine (always hold their position and don't flop) but yes, the front tires don't make full contact with solid ground so he isn't the best roller. He's pretty good at scootin' around on the arm of my couch here though. What are your thoughts on Vehicon, Gok?
    I'm pretty happy with it 'cept for the toes and low rolling. Very Batmobile/Green Hornet-ish. The large point spoiler kinda makes the vehicle cumbersome to carry around in your pocket though... talking about wingalings! I like how the gun sits on the bonnet in vehicle mode (goes with the whole Batman/Green Hornet feel of the toy )

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    There's something very 'Cylon' about that 'Con Trooper.
    By your command! (|*|<=|

A bit of this, a bit of that...

these arrived today.i don't know alot of there names or what timeline their from