Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TR Wingspan & Cloudraker 2-pack

Don't let me down, takara. Hoping for separate autobot / decepticon sets.

RK has this up for pre-order here US$ 23.90 ... and need to factor in shipping still ... which will about double that @.@

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    RK has this up for pre-order here US$ 23.90 ... and need to factor in shipping still ... which will about double that @.@
    Well that's fast, start shipping next month
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Takara will release them as 2 packs eventually

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Takara will release them as 2 packs eventually
    I hope this is true
    I've been buying Hasbro TR toys "just in case" but don't like spending extra money when not needed

4 pack would've been ideal

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    4 pack would've been ideal
    This lol. It'll only be a matter of time I reckon. They've done there own of everything else so far. Gets more out of the molds too

Since it hasnt been mentioned, there seems that there are two 2 packs coming out.
    One has Cloudraker and Wingspan and is a Walgreens exclusive (source)
    The other has Pounce and Fastlane (from the Chaos/Siege box sets) and is an Amazon exclusive (source)

For transparency the second article does say that the product code RK was using for the "Amazon pack" is the same as the code for the "Walgreens pack" so it isnt conclusive evidence that Pounce/Fastlane are being released separately, but it would make sense that they are being

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Since it hasnt been mentioned, there seems that there are two 2 packs coming out.
    One has Cloudraker and Wingspan and is a Walgreens exclusive (source)
    The other has Pounce and Fastlane (from the Chaos/Siege box sets) and is an Amazon exclusive (source)

For transparency the second article does say that the product code RK was using for the "Amazon pack" is the same as the code for the "Walgreens pack" so it isnt conclusive evidence that Pounce/Fastlane are being released separately, but it would make sense that they are being
    Yep, the Seibertron news article has been edited to note that it may just be an error on the part of Robotkingdom as the product numbers are the same (and that is very unlikely, as the need to be unique for different products)... but to be honest, I don't see why there wouldn't be a second 2-pack eventually (and you just know that TakaraTomy will release all four as well), for those people not wanting to shell out for the box sets just for the two new moulds.

Seeing the photos of Cloudraker, it now makes sense why Fastlane's groin splits apart, as the core and legs are shared parts, and Fastlane doesn't have the groin separate when transforming to car mode... Cloudraker does, to form the wings in jet mode.
    And having a second look at Pounce and Wingspan, they have the same parts, with the separating legs/groin being redundant in Pounce.