Thread: Masterpiece MPM-07 VW Bumblebee images

Default Masterpiece MPM-07 VW Bumblebee images

Someone in Asia has managed to get their hands on the new Movie Masterpiece toy VW Bumblebee - MPM-07.

A video of the box and toy is on youtube, and a gallery of screencaps can be seen here.
    A stopmotion video has also been posted on facebook, claiming that the toywill be released next month.

I like it more than the previous BB Movie toys. But I'll probably still skip him.

I said it in the other thread, but I'm not a fan of this. The bot mode looks markedly different to the stills I've seen in the movie. Expected more from the MPM line.

I really like it. I don't know if it's that accurate to the movie model, but I think the colours pop and the proportions look better than the Studio Series version. Regardless of accuracy, I think it looks like a really cool robot Beetle and a fun toy.

Someones been digging into the bolognese sauce!

Finally a Movie MP that I reckon I’d pick up

Now that it has been leaked, Hasbro have officially revealed the Masterpiece toy on their facebook page, with some images and details.

Die-cast parts? Removable battle mask? Volkswagen Beetle mode? 150+ Deco Ops AND 25+ points of articulation??Coming soon to Amazon, the Masterpiece Movie Series Bumblebee MPM-7 figure

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGuy89 View Post
    I really like it. I don't know if it's that accurate to the movie model, but I think the colours pop and the proportions look better than the Studio Series version. Regardless of accuracy, I think it looks like a really cool robot Beetle and a fun toy.
    This.

The figure is sound, but its either a rush job or using pre-production images much like ROTF leader megatron, a fault even the studio series has, they should have waited for confirmation rather than rushing this out for the movie premier, reminds me of mp05 (wonder what the production times were).

I might end up getting it if its ever on sale but as it standards its door wings ruin it

Has anyone else here got this yet?
    I bought one in HK last month, and still can't figure out where the robot feet go in car mode... because the instructions are really difficult to see the tricky little bits like the multiple hinges in the ankles.
    I should probably look for a youtube video for help, as this is really annoying me... I've never been unable to transform a figure before, and rarely need instructions as a last resort, but even that isn't working this time (considering how basic the the overall engineering is with the arms and legs just pointing down towards the back of the car inside a shell, it's rather embarrassing).