Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: TFC Toys Next Project: Superion!

At nearly 100 a piece, id have to think about it. As much as i want it, i may have to wait. Too many other debts to pay off first. That and the missus just put an order on mpp soundwave and red alert for my xmas pressie lol

To charge $100 more for something as peripheral as the chest plate seems a bit much. They could of easily added it as an accessory or combination of accessories. There was no need to make it into a fully transforming individual toy.

I am still unsure if I want to get it. I will need to wait for the final set pics to make up my mind.

At least it comes with Silverbolt

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I will need to wait for the final set pics to make up my mind.
    Really?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    At least it comes with Silverbolt
    Yeah but they did say Silverbolt would be at a higher price but I guess that is to be expected since he is larger. Hopefully the mark up won't be too much but having to add such engineering to the chest plate seems to add more cost than was necessary.

We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Really?
    I already have the FP Superion. This needs to be something really special for me to justify it. There is also the factor that I don't really like TFC's sculpting style so I need to see if the final figures are aesthetically appealing to me.

I am still unsure if I want to get it. I will need to wait for the final set pics to make up my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Really?
    kup, I think you're alone on this one. Everyone else has already pre ordered it and paid for the entire set after just seeing only a couple of prototype photos. I mean, at $600-700 - who needs to see final set pics before making up their minds?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    kup, I think you're alone on this one. Everyone else has already pre ordered it and paid for the entire set after just seeing only a couple of prototype photos. I mean, at $600-700 - who needs to see final set pics before making up their minds?
    Actually I think I'm gonna give this one a miss. I don't think I can justify the price. At least not to my wife.Not compared to Menasor anyway. Gonna start looking for a FP upgraded Superion instead.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I ain't making any decisions to preorder or avoid any figure I haven't seen yet. I don't see any big issue with this latest revelation either, it might be good or bad don't know yet. the first two figures are promising though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I ain't making any decisions to preorder or avoid any figure I haven't seen yet. I don't see any big issue with this latest revelation either, it might be good or bad don't know yet. the first two figures are promising though.
    I am also in 'Wait and see' mode. I won't jump in without being well informed on what I will be buying.

I am also in 'Wait and see' mode. I won't jump in without being well informed on what I will be buying.
    Ok I see no one picked up the sarcasm in my previous post. kup, I'm not really sure what drives you to keep posting your super generic "I need to see more before I make a decision" posts in virtually every thread that contains news/photos of a new prototype. Everyone that's keen on this set wants to see more before they commit money.