Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2015 Transformers Toy Checklist for Australia

Trypitcon is now advertised on the TRU website, although showing 'currenlty unavailable' for $399 so maybe it is confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by markus84 View Post
    Trypitcon is now advertised on the TRU website, although showing 'currenlty unavailable' for $399 so maybe it is confirmed?
    Damn, that took five searches to find on their site because they misspelled Trypticon as Trypitcon... which is then in the link address as well.
    Just like the typo for Generations (so it doesn't show up when searching Generations), and Grimlock as two words (so it doesn't show up either if looking for Grimlock toys).

Okay... so Trypticon is currently listed, but not yet available. I don't recall if they have ever listed something on their site that they didn't end up being released, because they must have received the stock at the warehouse for them to get the page ready for orders.

At $400, it's a new record for Australia for Retail-Priced Transformers, and it is going to be a tough sell to collectors... but to most of their regular customers it will look like it is worth it - 4-5 times the size of Perceptor & Blaster combined, but is only double their price. (next to the Insecticons at $150, Trypticon would look like a steal)

Updated post 2 (Generations), post 3 (RID), and post 4 (everything else by Hasbro).

Updated the 2016 listing in post #7 with Hasbro items from the recent NYCC presentation, the BBTS listings, and Club reveals.

The Japanese section of that post wasn't updated, as the monthly Japanese listing in the main news section was just updated with the 2016 items and I will transfer details across later.

Even though Titans Return leader class Optimus has not been listed along side Titans Return leader class Blaster, I'm willing to wager what we have here is a case of a worst kept secret on the part of Hasbro.

Powermaster Optimus was recently officially revealed by Hasbro, so it will be on the list when I next update it.