Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TR Wingspan & Cloudraker 2-pack

It's a bit confusing as I wanted to preorder that RK 2 pack but the descriptions too vague and has pics of both sets so I don't know which 2 pack it's for. I only wanted the Wingspan/Cloudraker set. Sold out now anyway so hope everyone gets the set they actually wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    This lol. It'll only be a matter of time I reckon. They've done there own of everything else so far. Gets more out of the molds too
    Yep. Just going to kick back, relax & bang down my pre-order once the 4 pack or 2 x 2 packs from TT are announced. CBF chasing down scraps from across multiple sets.

I dunno what it is, but the bullshit around getting clones is really kinda putting me off collecting. Should've just been two sets and have done with it (or make them a bit smaller and do them as Legends sized and then regular retail blahblahblah).

yeh very confusing, I sent an email to RK to clarify as well (want to place an order) ... but I also just saw that the Wingspan/Cloudraker 2 pack has been found in the US as a Walgreens exclusive

ref: https://www.seibertron.com/transform...clusive/38811/

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I dunno what it is, but the bullshit around getting clones is really kinda putting me off collecting. Should've just been two sets and have done with it (or make them a bit smaller and do them as Legends sized and then regular retail blahblahblah).
    Yep. I find it quite stressful at times trying to secure a TF I like. Sometimes I wonder wether it's worth the bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Yep. I find it quite stressful at times trying to secure a TF I like. Sometimes I wonder wether it's worth the bother.
    I mean I guess the best thing to do is to wait for TakaraTomy to do a thing but there's no guarantee I guess. Bit of a shit really.

adding to the confusion lol:

UPDATE: Walgreens Exclusive Cloudraker And Wingspan 2-Pack Up For Preorder At RobotKingdom
    http://tformers.com/another-clones-2...edium=facebook

FatalityPitt Guest

I see you guys have read the news about Pounce & Fastlane being Amazon exclusives, and Wingspan & Cloudraker as Walgreens exclusives.

Man! There was a time when I said to myself 'I'd give anything to have updated versions of Pounce & Wingspan'... but now I feel like giving up on them and just be content with what's available to me. I could probably get these off eBay in the future, but they'll likely be sold at hyper-inflated scalper prices, and it's just not worth it. I was gonna get a TR Brainstorm off eBay, but AUD70 (cheapest I can find) is not a price for a deluxe figure.

I hope Hasbro someday realises that US store exclusives won't help them earn extra coin, but instead give scalpers in the US an opportunity to rip-off other collectors who want these figures but have no access.

This is the reason why I get annoyed. When they make it exclusives in America, we get shafted. And the exclusives they give us, no one wants (the overpriced Prime and Megatron reprint 2 pack Myer tried to flog) In recent years, we get the short end of the stick

$40 US at TFSource if you're that keen
    https://tfsource.com/titans-return/wingspan-cloudraker/