Page 17 of 118 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Those are the store exclusive multi-packs which we were supposed to be getting, eventually. The single Voyager packs (grey Shockwave) are apparently not being release here (at least, for now).
    Ah, that's why I got confused. Thanks for the details.

Default Robot Heroes

Think it might be a first sighting, as its just been put out with the new movie Robot Heroes. There was *part* of a new wave of Robot Heroes, G1 Richochet and Predaking, as well as I think some BW/BM guys. On the back, it pictured Perceptor and Bombshell, and Prowl / Lazerbeak. Don't know if its a partial wave unpacked and they ran out of room, a shipping error, or something else.

I pulled every single RH off the pegs to try and find me a Prowl/Lazerbeak.Anyone managed to see these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Must...have...Mixmaster!! >_< I think I'll be making a few phone calls to stores tomorrow!
    It will be worth it when you find him, although he does have a bonecrusher look about him.
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

Quote Originally Posted by Dylbot View Post
    It will be worth it when you find him, although he does have a bonecrusher look about him.
    Excellent, Bonecrusher is my favourite toy from the first movie.

Pics of Animated G1 Shockwave and Sunstorm at Kmart just for better confirmation

WARNING: the $32 price-tag is not these Animated TFs

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Think it might be a first sighting, as its just been put out with the new movie Robot Heroes. There was *part* of a new wave of Robot Heroes, G1 Richochet and Predaking, as well as I think some BW/BM guys. On the back, it pictured Perceptor and Bombshell, and Prowl / Lazerbeak. Don't know if its a partial wave unpacked and they ran out of room, a shipping error, or something else.

I pulled every single RH off the pegs to try and find me a Prowl/Lazerbeak.Anyone managed to see these guys?
    According to tfarchive, they were cancelled. Bit of a tease having them showing on the packaging though...
    Interesting to see that the two you sighted (Predaking/Richochet and possibly Tigatron/Inferno) were not released in the US, but has apparently only been seen in Germany and Singapore (check that tfarchive link for details).

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post

What store did you find the RHs at?

Ricochet/Predaking and Inferno/Tigatron have been released in Singapore and the UK (and maybe a few other European places). It's good to see them here as I have all the other G1 sets except for Ricochet/Predaking. The other ones that were due to be released after them (Laserbeak/Prowl, Starsaber/Deathsarus, Primal/Jetstorm) have been canceled and there are currently no plans to release them. Which makes me very very sad.

Toyworld Capalaba has the following ROTF toys:

Legends:
    -Starscream (2-3)
    -Desert Ratchet (2-3)
    -Sideswipe (2-3)

Deluxe:
    -Smokescreen (1)
    -Desert Brawl (1)

Kmart Capalaba has the following ROTF toys:

-Voyager Mixmaster (5+)
    -Voyager Megatron (5+)

Legacy of Bumblebee 3pack from BigW spotted today...
    there are about 9 sets available now

So how much are the Animated Voyager/Activator two packs? I bought a spare Sunstorm pack home with me and hopefully I can still make my money back on it by selling it to someone here.

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    +1 from fellow melbourne member Kalixis, I got a PM from him/her saying that it was spotted at Kmart Keysborough on 4 June and also Kmart Fountaingate. I'm hoping it turns up at other branches here soon.
    Oh Kalixis must be a new member... but they are on my turf! First Iceburn, now Kalixis!